In Honor Of Our New Forum Mascot

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: In Honor Of Our New Forum Mascot

Postby Jamey » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm

My two cats that have been with me since 1999...

Oreo is on the left, Whiskers is on the right(I call her Whiskey for short :D). They are twin sisters. :)
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby semplerfi » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Here's my 'not in my yard' Hattietram baggin' it.

semplerfi

Postby Chacal » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 pm

I like the expression on Oreo.
"No, no, please go on. This is almost interesting."
:)

Jamey wrote:My two cats that have been with me since 1999...
Oreo is on the left, Whiskers is on the right(I call her Whiskey for short :D). They are twin sisters. :)
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Jamey » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 am

Chacal wrote:I like the expression on Oreo.
"No, no, please go on. This is almost interesting."
:)

Jamey wrote:My two cats that have been with me since 1999...

LOL! It's so true! It was an off-day for her though, because what's ironic is that she's usually afraid of EVERYTHING that moves; So the fact that she didn't run away at the sight of my camera is beyond me. :P

Whiskers on the other hand is not so afraid of things. She's very social, a "lap-cat", and she likes to steal my popcorn whenever I watch movies with her. (Seriously! She literally knocks the popcorn out of my hand with her paw and eats it on the couch :lol:)
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby Rhee » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 am

Here we have Maple (the demon-possessed calico) and Peanut (the unsuspecting ginger).

And here's Maple again:

And Peanut (oh he's so handsome):

Sadly, these pics are old, and Maple has since grown old, developed multiple health problems, and gone on to that big sandbox in the sky. She was my husband's cat, not mine, and never forgave me for coming along and ruining her perfectly ordered world, and would really rather have puked on me than looked at me, but we miss her all the same.

Peanut was an orphaned kitten... his barn cat mommy was killed by a fox when he was only 4 weeks old, and was one of three survivors of his seven-strong litter, and by far the smartest of the bunch... or at least, the one that caught on to my awkward attempts to be a surrogate mom the fastest and best. He now lives a wonderful life at large in the yard, with occassional house-visits, a stone-cold killer and eater of all things creeping and crawling.

All this said... I'm really more of a dog person :) But i'll refrain from sullying this cat-themed thread with photos of my beautiful Border Collie, her loving husband the Lab/Golden retriever cross, their eldest daughter who still lives here with us, their many other children who have since moved away to live with new families, and their current litter of six adorable 6 week old pups!
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Postby tachzusamm » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Old thread, but still the same mascot - and because it's valentine's day, I would like to say:

I LOVE CATS (but I can't hug EVERY cat)

(I can watch this again and again and again and again)

Happy valentine, cat lovers.
:twisted:
tachzusamm

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion