but where???

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: but where???

Postby Trylon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote:
andylegate wrote:"Sarcasm" - Phrase used here in the Southeastern part of the United States.

Example of use:

John-Ray: "Hey Bubba! Hows 'bout we head on down yonder, an gits us some of dat beer?"

Bubba: "Sarcasm on a strict no beer diet!"

:waits for groans, rock pelting, and rotten veggies to be thrown:

Okay, I had to turn it up a notch (I'm sure you know what I mean) and say that aloud to get it :P

Any chance those of us who 're on the outside of this joke can be brought in?
(I got some of those rotten veggies right here in case you refuse, just so you know :D )
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby andylegate » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 am

It's a pun, and has to do with the way people talk, or their accents. Here in the US, we have a lot of different accents (if not out right totally different languages, heheh, Cajun and Ebonics come to mind...).

Sarcasm ----- break it down: Sar ------"Sorry" , Cas ----- "Because, or the slang version 'Cuz' ", M ---- "I'm or I am"

"Sarcasm on a no beer diet" = "Sorry cuz I'm on a no beer diet."

The 3rd best puns are those that make you groan.
The 2nd best puns are those that make you want to use a baseball bat on the person that told it.
The very best puns are those that people don't get! :D
"I'm still trying to find the plKey for Crud!"
Blender Age Creation Tutorials
3DS Max Age Creation Tutorials
andylegate

Postby Nobby » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 am

diafero wrote:Alcugs Shards are perfectly legal.

Also, Nobbdy, Hoikas might have used [url]Sarcasm[/url] ;-)

Ok than I got worng informations :oops:

But I think there are some other ''Grey'' activities about [url=http://en.mystlore.com/wiki/Uru:_Ages_Beyond_Myst]Uru
[/url]
I'm very sorry, but at such things I'm a little bit much stupid :D
XX_LIBRARY-NOT-FOUND :roll:
Nobby

Postby Christopher » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 am

Nobby...You won't get 3ds max 7 from us. You don't need to talk about "gray" activities. It would be completly illegal to give it to you. An other thing is 3ds max 2011. You can get it through the educational program from Autodesk (if you are an student).
Christopher

Postby Nobby » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am

Ok thanks I've got that since the second reply :D
XX_LIBRARY-NOT-FOUND :roll:
Nobby

Postby Trylon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

andylegate wrote:...
Sar ------"Sorry"

Ah, the elusive missing piece :P

Sartastic! ;)
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Charura » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Trylon wrote:Any chance those of us who 're on the outside of this joke can be brought in?

Might wanna bring this a bit nearer "Location: About 30 klicks south of the sunken city"
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura

Postby Trylon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Charura wrote:
Trylon wrote:Any chance those of us who 're on the outside of this joke can be brought in?

Might wanna bring this a bit nearer "Location: About 30 klicks south of the sunken city"

Mmh I might, but right now I'm within driving distance of nearly every place in the country - so I think I'll stay :D

(For those who are curious: "sunken city" of course, refers to the city of Almere, which lies a couple of meters below sea level. Should those dykes ever break, it's: bye bye Almere, hello Atlantis (Well, at least in the funny corner of my mind it is :P )
Trylon

Postby ZURI » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Why don't they just buy a bunch of dirt and fill it in? I'd hate to be there when the dikes fail.....

Sorry, Katrina flashbacks here....
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby Deledrius » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

ZURI wrote:Why don't they just buy a bunch of dirt and fill it in?

It's a bit hard to raise the ground level of a city that has buildings in it already. ;)
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion