WOW... There's no Favorite Age Thread...

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: WOW... There's no Favorite Age Thread...

Postby Deledrius » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 am

Tomala wrote:The age with the bathroom. I always hoped I would see that in game.

The puzzles in there would just be frustrating.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:29 am

Tomala wrote:The age with the bathroom. I always hoped I would see that in game.

Then you must visit Rahsoo Bahrotan It has a Bathroom. Well actually an Outhouse with flies but it still has the Facilities that you so anxiously desire...

And yes LOL If you wish you can actually use them...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Tomala » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Deledrius wrote:

The puzzles in there would just be frustrating.

You should hear my ideas for a porto potty age then. First you would have to turn 7 colored dials to a certain point to generate a light beam which opens the door, but you only have exactly 4 minutes to get in and out of there. Otherwise you're locked out... or in. :lol:
Tomala

Postby cskid13 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Now my favorite age might be Kadish Tolesa
cskid13

Postby Nyx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:08 pm

This is a difficult choice. I have no single favorite Age, but I can narrow down favorite official Ages to 2: Channelwood, and Minkata at night. Channelwood was SO serene and beautiful when I played it back in the day (3DO console, hello dated gamer) and Minkata's nightscape is one I never tire of. I could stare upward til the end of time, out there in that desert wind.

As for the fan ages, it's a dead heat between Eder Licinius, and Fens. The view & atmosphere of Eder Licinius is....well, if it were a real place I could visit in the flesh, I would die ecstatic, let's put it that way. I absolutely love chilling out there, I never get tired of the view, or the call that never fails to startle me off guard :D And Fens, the exact same, I would die ecstatic if it was real. I love just picking a place to park it & listening to everything, waiting for the Unseen Creature is like a giddy anticipation :D
Nyx

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion