Rabbit t-shirt to be ported in other shards

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: Rabbit t-shirt to be ported in other shards

Postby Annabelle » Thu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

:? :? I just want a shirt... that's all what I'm asking

Whatever if an extra-terrestrial entity or Chloe or anyone else brings something new and customized so there's no "copyright" attached to it...i'm fine :)

I know for instance that TOC shard made a LGBT Pride shirt and an "odd but nice psychiatric diagram" shirt (I'm referring to the black diagram on a white sheet that pyschiatres show to their patients to reveal thier inner thoughts).

I'm pretty sure we (the community) can come with something for MOUL environment.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby GPNMilano » Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Annabelle wrote::? :? I just want a shirt... that's all what I'm asking

Whatever if an extra-terrestrial entity or Chloe or anyone else brings something new and customized so there's no "copyright" attached to it...i'm fine :)

I know for instance that TOC shard made a LGBT Pride shirt and an "odd but nice psychiatric diagram" shirt (I'm referring to the black diagram on a white sheet that pyschiatres show to their patients to reveal thier inner thoughts).

I'm pretty sure we (the community) can come with something for MOUL environment.

I agree completely Annabelle. I'd even go as far to say that if those at TOC and other creators like myself pool there clothing files into a single unit to send over to Cyan, we may be able to get it onto MOULa shard in a future update. Cyan's build system requires the files be for 3dsMax 7 and using the plugin that they distributed some months ago. Assuming none of the changes submitted to Cyan has changed their plugin version, we all should be able to get a package that we can send to Cyan and they can just plop into their build system and export. It's a bit heftier goal that some of the code changes going on up until this point. But I'd say it's worth a shot.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Deledrius » Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Annabelle wrote:an "odd but nice psychiatric diagram" shirt (I'm referring to the black diagram on a white sheet that pyschiatres show to their patients to reveal thier inner thoughts).

I believe this is what you're looking for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

:D
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Gahlen » Thu May 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Annabelle wrote:the black diagram on a white sheet that pyschiatres show to their patients to reveal thier inner thoughts

You know, I think I would quite like a shirt that revealed people's inner thoughts … as long as it was other people's thoughts that were revealed …. :twisted:
Gahlen

Postby Deledrius » Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

So no mood shirts, then?
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Gahlen » Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Deledrius wrote:So no mood shirts, then?

I don't do colours. Certainly not in order to advertise my emotional state. (The very thought …! :shock:8-) )

Having said that: a shirt that changed colour in response to a KI-command like an emote, rather than requiring one to go back to Relto in order to change, might be an interesting thing.
Gahlen

Postby diafero » Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

Gahlen wrote:Having said that: a shirt that changed colour in response to a KI-command like an emote, rather than requiring one to go back to Relto in order to change, might be an interesting thing.

That's easily possible with the existing shirts already, someone just has to come up with a good idea when this should happen, and implement it ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Annabelle » Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 am

Here is the "Rorschach Test" t-shirt (thx Deledrius for the name)

Here is the LGBT Pride shirt

and... here a t-shirt I forgot about made by Corvus

Here is the Raven Lunatic Shirt

This 3rd shirt comes only in this colour. You have a raven and a text underneath saying: "Raven Lunatic" Very slick, it could be printed out on a real t-shirt in fact.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion