Are we gonna be able to visit Takla Ma'kan 2 someday?

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Are we gonna be able to visit Takla Ma'kan 2 someday?

Postby Annabelle » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I was surfing on the Internet for a project of mine, I went to this website: http://huru.info/

I don't understand german at all but enough to understand what "Gallerie" means so I clicked on the link and saw that not only Takla Ma'kan 2 was finished, explorers had met there as well.

I never saw this age on any shard yet. The only thing we get as we finish Takla Ma'kan is to land inside a fish bocal with images of Takla Ma'kan 2 saying "Coming Soon" since early 2009... I know Takla Ma'kan is one of the most liked ages among explorers. There is a good story, nice puzzles, nice areas to visit...

Maybe someone like Diafero could ask on the HUru.info forum if they are willing to publish their age or maybe tell me how I can have a copy of it if the age won't be published which would be ridiculous in a way.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Are we gonna be able to visit Takla Ma'kan 2 someday?

Postby diafero » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:30 am

Takla Ma'kan 2 is still under development - whether it is active development I do not know. I saw some screenshots, I even once (like three years ago) was offered a tour which I unfortunately could not attend, and the last I heard about it was more than a year ago where just one person kept working on it. I fear, just like for example Breldur, that this is a promising dead project :(
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Annabelle » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

From the nearly 200 pictures I saw for the age on Huru.info website, I wonder what's wrong with it. It seems finish and ready.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Eddie and Rich were actually working on that version of Takla Ma'kan ... Years ago, all around Itep's H'uru forums
were testing and mightily enjoying that special release on Ashtar's TPotS online testing shard ... I don't know and
I wonder what happened to the age builder crew, esp. Eddie who doesn't seem to be around anymore, and to the
completion of that special version of Takla Ma'kan though it appeared quite complete and vast already back then ... :P

Yeah, that was really an extraordinary awesome creation and Eddie was so inspired and constantly full of ideas
and the dedication to implement those immediately with great creativity, persistence and joy ... :D

Annabelle, I didn't post there for years, I only sometimes, once a year maybe, looked who'd still be there, esp.
Eddie, Rich, Volkie etc., but I refrained from posting for a long time as it's just too much for me to be present
on so many forums ... They have an English section called the 'English Corner' over there and they understand
English quite well ... Just ask them what happened to that Takla Ma'kan version and they will at least tell you
if there'll be anything to expect at anytime ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:52 pm

I was afraid to not understand how to register. I found out we can choose "english" to do so. The greatest thing is we have less warnings than the german version of it. We can misbehave more then ;) :lol:

Well thanks Janaba I will subcribe there and ask my question... after 3 years of inactivity on this section, it will be a revolution!

EDIT:

I cannot register, the system says my email addresses are forbidden. Maybe in Germany I'm a Persona Non Grata, no skydiver allowed in this country! :lol: :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Off-Topic Discussion