All Fan Ages in 2 Files - Link in OP

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: All Fan Ages in 2 Files

Postby janaba » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Today I've updated the PDF files again ... I've added the wonderful 'Elodea' worlds, I've updated 'The Lost Stonehenge' age and added the 'Trilithon Stones' Relto page coming along with it and I've updated the 'JackO'Lantern' Relto page, 'The Backgammon Cave' age and the 'Chess Age' ... :P

As always, anyone interested can download those files along with the Word documents they're based on from my MediaFire account here ... This link never changes as it's a folder where I just replace the updated files ... Enjoy ... :)
janaba

Postby janaba » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Hi, everyone, this week I've been updating the PDF files once again, I've actually overhauled them completely and am uploading them now as I write this ... :P

Ok, first I've added the latest releases, which there are 'Gavster' by Calena, 'Shorah Pahts' by Jhon J. Jaguar, our great new 'GoM Pub' by Doobes, the GoM and H'Uru team and I have finally added new pictures to the awesome 'Relativity' age.

Then I decided to go through everything again and make the whole thing more consistent and more pleasant and convenient to glance and read through, esp. the type face ... I've finally removed everything green from those documents lol, the whole text is now black and I've adjusted and partially rewritten many walkthroughs and shifted the text parts/paragraphs etc. to be finally nice and easy to read through or even print out, there's only one font used now in just two sizes, header/title and text, no capitalization anymore etc. (I didn't look for typos yet though, only some) ... Yeah, it looks nice and more clean now ... :geek:

Of course, I've changed some pictures again and added many more to many ages lol, and as promised on another topic recently, I've integrated the maps for 'Oolbahnneea' and thought it'd be great to generally have a link for every age, if available, so that no one would be lost in those files anymore lol ... So, I've added at least a link to the UAM Wiki to every age except the newly created ones which aren't listed there, and I've also added additional links, those which I could find, to the GoW forums, esp. for the new ages, and I've added Tweek's and Whilyam's blogs e.g. and some illustrated German walkthroughs for 'Sonavio' and 'Takla Makan' etc. ...

Yeah, the files are up now (PDFs+Documents) and can be downloaded as always from my MediaFire account through the always same and familiar link (as I always use the same folder) ... Enjoy ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Danke schön Janaba! ;)

It will be with great pleasure that I'll browse through your wonderful PDF files. I will also be pleased to destroy your old versions :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 pm

YW ... :lol:
janaba

Postby janaba » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:25 am

Just in case no one would read it, as I've just mentioned on another topic for the 'Iceworld', I've just uploaded the files again, because I've added a link to the the awesome walkthrough by Annabelle for the well-frequented ages of 'Iceworld' and 'Somewhere', and I've added again the links to the maps for 'Oohlbahnneea' as they've mysteriously, secretly disappeared from the files lol, I'm glad that I've seen this ... :P
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:43 am

ah ok thanks!!!
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi, everyone, I've been updating the files again. I've added the latest ages of 'Elsewhere' by denost2, 'Lonirvan' by Jhon J. Jaguar as well as 'Denkasen' by Sirius, and I've replaced the 'Elodea Mainland' pictures with new versions of them ... :P

Everyone interested can download the files as always from my MediaFire account ...

Besides that I'd like to let you know that I've decided to hand this project over to anyone interested to proceed with it, to add new stuff or even enhance or improve it or whatsoever ... This doesn't even have to remain a project, so, nothing serious lol, maybe it is in general the best that everyone can just have them at hand, when wanted or needed ... Just download and use those files and enjoy ... :)
janaba

Postby Rabenschwinge » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Great work! :)
Rabenschwinge

Postby Korovev » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:39 am

Could be used to update the Gallery. Does it require any privilege or can be edited by anyone? I could do it, at Cyan’s speed.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby janaba » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:10 am

Thank you, Rabenschwinge ... :P

And great idea, Korovev, even at Cyan's speed lol! That's why I've always added the Word documents, so that everyone could edit them and modify and adjust them to their likings and then create new PDF files or use the data in whatever way ...

Those files are open, no privileges needed, and I've implemented pictures of a 800x600 size, also the smaller ones, they're just adjusted to the resp. pages and spaces, so, you just have to right-click the desired picture in the Word document and copy it into whatever image viewing or editing app or directly save it somewhere ... :)
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion