Annabelle's Journeys inside URU

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: Annabelle's Journeys inside URU

Postby Annabelle » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm

janaba wrote:C'est incroyable et absolument formidable, chère Madame (ou mademoiselle?) Annabelle!!!... :D

Hihi, no, really, très impressionant ... I've posted my comment on your first journey ... :P

Je suis très heureuse et contente que ça plaise après tout le travail fourni! :D

Et ce n'est que le début...I'm already working on the next few journeys. The only nice when you finish working on a journey (like I just did), it's to know that you just have to focus on 14 instead of 15 :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 am

Shorah Explorers!

Here's my first "small" URU-related ever published :D. I created a new channel to keep my personal... well... personal ;) . This channel is called "AnnSoph URU Vids". It will contains my URU:CC (I'm including DI) & my MOULa videos.

My video is called: Journeys Inside URU
Follow this link: http://youtu.be/yz0LSRmUb3M

It's a movie-length video of 1h37mins. I shot that the other evening. I edited the following day. (For those wondering... I was sick so yes I had only that to do of my time :) grounded that I was... ;) ). I'm recovering slowly, thanks for asking :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

Looking forward to watching this, Annabelle! I've already spotted Charlotte's starring role.... :lol:

Sorry to hear that you're ill - get well soon! :)
Acorn

Postby janaba » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 am

So, you're saying you turned your sickness into a blessing for us and thus made the best of that situation, Annabelle ... :D

Wow! Thank you! And yes, of course I'm glad to hear that you're on your way to recovery already, you walked and danced yourself to (more) health and happiness, and I'm very certain Wam's lovely flute induced a beneficial healing effect too ... :P

Annabelle, only an expert like you can walk the ages so graceful and effortless and in this special manner, with complete freedom and sovereignty ... This video is really a feast for the eye and a real treat and delight to watch, with lovely atmospheric music, provided by the age creators as well as added by you, and of course with very informative and also amusing descriptions, tips and remarks ... I'm not through yet btw, not even halfway, but it's just incredible, I've just stopped in Eocene in the lava lol ... Like with a cake ou un gâteau, you can enjoy it piece by piece ... 8-) The quality of the video is excellent and thus wonderful to watch in full view ... What an awesome job, Annabelle, thanks a lot again, and happy further journeys, discoveries and explorations for your own wellbeing and the benefit of us all ... :)
janaba

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:54 am

Very nice - well done - Thank you annabelle
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Calena » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:12 am

Glad you're feeling better Annabelle. Like janaba, I've only had the time to watch till you get in the lava. Very interesting and entertaining.

Hmm. . . this, it be giving me ideas!

:D
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Postby Ainia » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Shorah Annabelle,

Wow!! :D What an impressive collection!

I was sad that I couldn't see all the wonderful details in some of the Ages since they were so (naturally) dim... :( But I am looking forward to the next installment! :D

I hope to see the Elodeas Unterwelt spa shortcut in an upcoming segment! (hint, hint! :P ) And, of course, there are countless other Unterwelt hidden gems to be explored too! :)
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby Annabelle » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Thank you all for your kind words :D :D :D

I just saw, looking at Wam's name, that I did it again...I wrote his name ordering the syllables wrongly. :lol:

So Ainia is interested in seeing my "spa shortcut"... in Unterwelt... I'll see if I can do it, I don't remember everything I'm doing :lol: . I might have a funny thing or 2 more to show in Dulcamara's age too.

In the 2nd video, I'm planning a segment where I'll teach you an abstract concept for most explorers with a lot of interactive content so you can "see" what's unseenable.

The 2nd video will be a little bit more complex to built. Since I'm also working on other projects & I'm feeling well so I can do other activities than playing in URU, it might take a long time before I can put the final touch to the movie...

EDIT: My video now has a complete index. You just need to click on the specific segment you want to watch & you'll be brought to it :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

Annabelle wrote:EDIT: My video now has a complete index. You just need to click on the specific segment you want to watch & you'll be brought to it :)

This is awesome!!! Ohh, I love those indices nowadays, esp. when watching longer political/spiritual/scientific stuff, when you don't always want/need to see the whole, but generally I watch it all and it is nice to jump in here and there again afterwards, it is just a nice and convenient service ... Thank you, Annabelle, now it is really perfect ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 am

My pleasure :D

I always like this feature when I'm listening to long YT videos. I never thought it was that easy to implement. You really just need to put your timeframe logically & YT do the rest for you.

A:AA:AA - B:BB:BB - Description1
B:BB:BB - C:CC:CC - Description2
C:CC:CC - D:DD:DD - Description3
Y:YY:YY - Z:ZZ:ZZ - Description25

YT will transform your A:AA:AA... in hypertext automatically ;) . I didn't search over the net. I just did it by pure instinct :lol: (a sudden burst of logic 8-) ;) )
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion