Annabelle's Journeys inside URU

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: Annabelle's Journeys inside URU

Postby janaba » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Annabelle and all, I've now watched them all in three parts (days), and I have to say that it was a real treat and of course a wonderful tribute to the age builders in our community ... :P

It was hilariously funny and extremely entertaining, it was exceptionally imaginative and completely different, absolutely not what one would expect, so yeah, it was and is Annabelle all over, with heart and soul ... 8-)

Needless to say that the 10th part (or 14th Labour), your presentation of the 'Relativity' age, with all its extraordinary magic, beauty and brilliancy, is absolutely excellent and thus a special well deserved honor to the resp. developer team of the GoW, and the final presentation of the 'three sisters' having a party with 'Fluffy' the lovely snowman even adds an extra special touch ...

There is of course much more to mention and applaud ... The 'Elodea' parts are special and the 'Ahra Pahts' presentation, wrapped into a cute savior story lol, is great, esp. the explanation of the mechanics of Ahra Pahts ... Piboc's music (Olivier Maurey, recently introduced by AlanD) is really wonderful, and I love your beautiful final 'Thanks for watching ... ' pictures and just everything ... Awesome job, thanks for sharing your passion with us, Annabelle ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Thank you very much Dear Janaba!

You always have a sweet & nice way to acknowledge others' works. I'm glad you liked all my videos and I'm amazed at the fast pace you watched them all!

For now, I'm starting a new difficult time in RL (I have been on sick leave for the whole past week for a surgery so now I have to recover). Nothing worryful, it will give me time to rebounce on my four paws and create new stuff for my WIP (Work in progress) & future projects. :)

So in a way... I made big new announcements and published everything that was ready to have something to do, to have that operation out of my mind, now it's over and I'm back home!
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:19 am

oh, Annabelle, I'm sorry to hear about your surgery! You are so kind to be thinking of us while waiting for your operation, though I can understand that it was good to take your mind off what was to come. :shock:

Glad that the nasty stuff is now behind you, get well soon, take care of yourself! :)
Acorn

Postby janaba » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:49 am

It is wonderful, Annabelle, that you have this all behind you now and are back home already ... :P

It was very smart to keep your heart and mind occupied with exciting stuff and away from worries and such ... So, here's to a fast and smooth recovery on all levels ... Tout sera bien! ma chère Annabelle ... /hugs and blessings ... :)
janaba

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion