Myst-Riven-like game underway

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: Myst-Riven-like game underway

Postby belford » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 pm

How about we stick with "Don't buy PS4 games if you don't want a PS4", and skip the part where we get outraged about the entire company and everyone involved with it.
belford

Postby Deledrius » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:10 pm

belford wrote:How about we stick with "Don't buy PS4 games if you don't want a PS4", and skip the part where we get outraged about the entire company and everyone involved with it.

This has nothing to do with the PS4 or Sony in particular, if that's what you're getting at.

Consumers that act against their own interests undermine the strength of industry; education is the best answer.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Chacal » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 pm

I might rent a console for a week-end just to play that game...
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby tachzusamm » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 am

Chacal wrote:I might rent a console for a week-end just to play that game...

Play a round for me too ^^
tachzusamm

Postby janaba » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 am

tachzusamm wrote:
Chacal wrote:I might rent a console for a week-end just to play that game...

Play a round for me too ^^

Hihi, for me too, please ... I knew many would like or even love it as this really seems to be so extremely beautiful and just magical ... :D

And in general I'd say everyone is right here IMHO, Deledrius as well as belford ... Education, enlightenment or just knowing what one is doing is good, but some might not care at all and just enjoy, which is ok too, not to take things too seriously lol (bad or unfortunate business conduct etc. is being changed effectively on a different level, real joy is a vibration that also changes a lot) ... I bless them all anyway, I mean those companies comprised of people like you and me included haha ... I believe, important is that it feels really good what one is doing or not doing lol ... Yeah, have a great day everyone ... :P
janaba

Postby knutrl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:02 am

Well, I tried to find this game now, The Five Cores, and to buy it if possible... but it does not seem to be possible to find any more.

What you do find is malware posing as free download (it installs Saleplus and bestadblocker, no game).

Just thought it would be nice to tell about this, so nobody else goes in this trap.

If there is any possibility to buy this game any more, I'd be grateful for a good url.

Knut :cry: :roll:
knutrl

Postby janaba » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:23 am

Hi knutrl and all who might be interested in this one, 'The Five Cores', it seems that this game is really not available anymore anywhere, even not on Steam or GOG etc. (the last reference I've found for this being mentioned, as of Google lol, was here) ... It was actually a nice game, yes, but there are so many more and even better ones, already with Oculus Rift support etc., to look into, like 'Xing: The Land Beyond' as mentioned in this thread, and of course there's Cyan's new gem 'Obduction', also with OR support, to look forward to by the end of this year ... Happy and exciting further explorations and adventures, everyone ... :)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 am

Just to revert to Xing for a moment, you may not have seen that they have just been awarded a development grant of $12,000 by Epic Games. 8-)
Acorn

Postby janaba » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:02 pm

This is absolutely wonderful and great news!!! Thanks, Acorn ... :)
janaba

Postby cskid13 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 am

Speaking of Myst-Riven-like games, I am really excited to be working on a new game called "SE (Society of the Escape)." I'll provide a link with more details when they are ready.
cskid13

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion