Troubles In Teledahn!

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Troubles In Teledahn!

Postby DreamBliss » Sun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I was hoping someone here could give me some gameplay advice.

I unlocked the slave cages in Teledahn, went through, messed with the panel to get that gate to raise, went through, headed out the cave to the walkway, got it mostly down, then stupidly went over it :(

So now I can't go back through the slave cages to the panel, nor can I backtrack along the walkway because the platform I knocked down is still raised up a little. Basically I can't access Phil's relto. I was wondering if there was any way I could deal with this, or do I just need to delete the age book and reset the age?

OK, going to stop kicking myself now...
If the spark does not desire the tinder there is no flame.
DreamBliss

Re: Troubles In Teledahn!

Postby Toki » Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

DreamBliss wrote:I unlocked the slave cages in Teledahn, went through, messed with the panel to get that gate to raise, went through, headed out the cave to the walkway, got it mostly down, then stupidly went over it

You can lower the platform more.
Please kick it. ;)
Toki

Postby Charura » Sun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Since you already have jumped at the raised walkway to get it to go down part way and then jumped over it...You can go back to the starting Hut and go back to the slave caves and continue to the same spot and this time use the lever to lower the walkway ALL the way down...Once it's down it stays down...Have fun!! :-))
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura

Postby Annabelle » Sun May 05, 2013 7:32 pm

You can also use a skydiver route :D

You climb to the 6th or 7th rock stair leading to the docking area, standing near the centre of it & looking at the wooden walkway, you aim the left side of the wooden walkway and do a run-jump. If done correctly you should be standing on top of the invisible collision on that side of the walkway. It's solid and it's parallel to the walkway. Follow it and jump on the cliff when near it. Just manage your way back on the other side of the partly-raised platform and redo the lever pulling once there ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Charura » Sun May 05, 2013 7:46 pm

I made a slight change to this part so you may understand it better...

Charura wrote:Since you already have jumped at the raised walkway to get it to go down part way and then jumped over it...You can go back to the starting Hut (By Reltoing out and returning via the picture page in the Teledahn book) and go back to the slave caves and continue to the same spot and this time use the lever to lower the walkway ALL the way down...Once it's down it stays down...Have fun!! :-))
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura

Postby Annabelle » Sun May 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Here's my solution in images :D I cannot edit my previous post

Show Spoiler

I never touch my bridge. I can go both ways without touching it ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Show Spoiler
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Toki » Mon May 06, 2013 12:52 am

AWESOME!! :o
Annabelle!!
Toki

Postby DreamBliss » Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 am

Anabelle
That approach of yours is AWESOME! You should seriously think about starting a YouTube account and uploading videos of you and any buddies getting out of maps and into secret areas. After I beat the game pure I was intended to look around YouTube for exactly this sort of thing. Especially since in the Gehn Shard I can fall right through the floor pretty much anywhere I want in the small hut.

Not that long ago I and a friend played Halo 2 for hours launching ourselves off of tanks and out of any map we could, superjumping and all sorts of things. I mean it - we literally spent hours on it. I still have a huge bunch of videos from others doing those things. I got him (my friend) started on this stuff when we were playin one day and I jumped way up to a location above the map. Even found a few ways out of FarCry IP maps. Good times!

Thanks for your little walkthrough, I shall use it immediately, although I suspect it may not work on the MOULa shard. It seems I could fall through between the floor and lift in the little hut while on the Gehn shard, but I didn't notice the same issues on the MOULa shard.

Charura
Thank you for your help - I do appreciate it! But I messed up. I forgot to mention that the slave cages are locked so I can't go through them. As I believe I did mention I played with the panel, leaving the last gate open but the other two are closed.

Tsar Hoikas
I will try your solution if Annabelle's fails to work. I presume I must
Show Spoiler

@All
BTW is there anything here I should have surrounded in spoiler tags? I want to be sure I am following the rules and not spoiling anything for anyone. Thanks everyone for your quick, detailed and very helpful replies! If you want to play with me online I am currently using the MOULa shard (they made an account for me manually) usually late at night, between 1:00 - 6:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time -8 hours.) However I also have an account on the Gehn shard I will be exploring, and am available to hook up on it during this time instead if anyone wants to. Not sure what ages I can solve by myself before I need help. You can PM me here to make arrangements, even alternative times because I should be available during most of the day for the next few days. My name is the same on both shards as it is here at the forums.

Thanks again!
If the spark does not desire the tinder there is no flame.
DreamBliss

Postby Wamduskasapa » Mon May 06, 2013 2:10 am

DreamBliss wrote:@All
BTW is there anything here I should have surrounded in spoiler tags? I want to be sure I am following the rules and not spoiling anything for anyone. Thanks everyone for your quick, detailed and very helpful replies! If you want to play with me online I am currently using the MOULa shard (they made an account for me manually) usually late at night, between 1:00 - 6:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time -8 hours.) However I also have an account on the Gehn shard I will be exploring, and am available to hook up on it during this time instead if anyone wants to. Not sure what ages I can solve by myself before I need help. You can PM me here to make arrangements, even alternative times because I should be available during most of the day for the next few days. My name is the same on both shards as it is here at the forums.

Thanks again!

:P Hey DreamBliss :P
What is your Avatar's number - so I can add you to my Buddies List, on Gehn Shard.

You will see mine in my sugnature...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion