Uru2U Commercial: "Guild of Writers: Creating Ages"

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Uru2U Commercial: "Guild of Writers: Creating Ages"

Postby Nev'yn » Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

What about GoMe working with the GoW to create promotional video, like this one done back in the day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbRlCkLjn8

Instead of the "open exploration", what if it features the "major" members of the GoW? Each "block" of text below is a "flash scene":

Would you guys be interested in helping us with this?

Narrator: "New stories are about to be written..." [Show an explorer in the book room linking to the nexus] Narrator: "A few brave souls will help tell these exciting new tales..."

Hokais/Brannan: [Zoom towards each one turning to look at the camera in the GoW Pub, then link out]

Tweek: [Standing on the balcony of the Fenrir House, uses upstairs linking book to link out]

Whilyam: [Shileks Temple walkway]

Rusty: [Flyby in the Vothol Gallery]

Matthorb: [bowing in front Great Tree Seedling Temple, then standing and linking out]

Narrator: "And they will show, that sometimes an ending, is merely a new beginning.." [Cut to several GoW members standing in Phil's hut, full bookshelf in the background]

Narrator: "Guild of Writers: Creating Ages" [GOW logo and matching text on screen]
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Re: Uru2U Commercial: "Guild of Writers: Creating Ages"

Postby Justintime9 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 am

I think this is a great idea. It sort of feel like there's as much excitement for the GoW as there was a few years ago, and it would be good to get out the message that we're still going, and get people interested. Especially with the Gehn Shard making progress, with "new" fan ages being released, as well as the Deep Island shard.
Justintime9

Postby Wamduskasapa » Wed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

I also believe that this would be a good idea. Specially if the Gehn Shard was featured...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Rhee » Wed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm sure Anna Hahn would be happy to do a voice-over ;)
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Postby Nev'yn » Fri May 17, 2013 9:05 am

Well, for the next episode of Uru2U News we have "commercial" break...We need something to fill the gap.

That's we're try to solicit helps, the commercial doesn't have to be long...Only about 20-30 secs, I'm assuming.
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Return to Off-Topic Discussion