Rell-Too file archive is back online

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Rell-Too file archive is back online

Postby Jojon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Hi.

In case anybody cares, I have re-uploaded every file that has come out of the Rell-Too "chainletter age" project, so far, after some downtime.

Versions 0.1 to 0.25, of the excercise in "sequential editing" agebuilding, running from mid 2009 to early 2012, can now be found at http://www.jojon.net/relltoo, for perusal of any sort.

The project has never by any means been dead, for all that it has been effectively dormant for the longest time -- if anybody feels like taking a turn fiddling around with the age, within its "regular timeline"; just shoot me a message, or shout out on this thread.

If anybody spots anything that needs to be corrected; I'm listening on that ear too. :)

PS: For some reason it appears I didn't have a release archive for v0.4. I re-exported a new release from its build files and did a quick runabout to check that it works as intended, which it does seem to do - there could always be something I missed, though... :7
Jojon

Re: Rell-Too file archive is back online

Postby Ainia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Shorah Jojon!

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!! :D

Rell-too is a wonderful legacy from many of our talented Age Writers. Part of the fun is to explore each version of the Age and discover what each Writer has done. The evolution of this project tells a fascinating story in itself, which can best be appreciated by progressively experiencing each new gem. :)
ImageImage
Ainia

Return to Off-Topic Discussion