What is Cyan up to?

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: What is Cyan up to?

Postby Clatch » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:24 pm

WOW, I'm surprised! How cool is that? Thanks for the heads up on this.

For 2 years of development a million dollar goal is a pretty conservative figure.
Clatch

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 am

People - you can continue asking questions according to Rands Post
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby cskid13 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Obduction very well may be the next big game.
cskid13

Postby 4runner » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 am

Hi all,
If the kickstarter program hits $1.3 million, they will be adding Oculus Rift to the game. If the pledges don't increase more, they may not reach $1.1 million. Check out their site.http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction
4runner

Postby janaba » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:26 am

For the sake of completeness and for those who might have missed it inadvertently, there was another 'Ask our Obduction team anything live' on a Google+ 'Cyan Hangout' at 6pm PST yesterday (03:00am my time, I was sleeping of course lol) ... For the video recording and the whole discussion, please have a look here on Google+ ... This video has also been uploaded to Cyan's YouTube channel for even more people to see ... Enjoy ... :P
janaba

Postby janaba » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 am

This deserves an extra post ... There's a wonderful reunion happening of three amazing and awesome brothers, the Miller brothers ... Wow!!! All three will be playing and acting in Obduction and Ryan will support this all with his writing and expertise in graphics and design ... Please, read the great news here in today's update #17 ... Don't miss out on glancing into Ryan's new book which is linked there ... What a development!!! ... Wow!!! Just wow!!! Not only for Ryan, of course, they all developed extraordinarily, if I may say this so bluntly ... And now we're all moving on, all together and united into a new time, life and world ... I knew and felt this was a big one, but it grows more and more impressive and amazing as we go ... :P
janaba

Postby Chacal » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Rand signing up to be an actor must be some kind of joke.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby janaba » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

janaba

Postby BenB » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Chacal wrote:Rand signing up to be an actor must be some kind of joke.

Yeah, he jokes alot about that at one hour and fiften seconds into the video janaba posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAL-Rp0cGo
BenB

Postby janaba » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:06 pm

And we hit the million mark!!! ... We're at $1,011,549 by now and counting ($1,013,424 with hitting the submit button ;) )... :P

This is Rand's awesome Thank You video, provided with the new #21 update on KS ... Cyan and thus we all got a mighty boost through the Neil Patrick Harris effect as everybody calls it ... Please, follow this link , if you like, as posted by Cyan on Fb and by Saxy in the KS comments ... :)

And I have to laugh, it is so nice to see so many still awake, as e.g. our tach and others, like me, hihi ... this is all so exciting and wonderful, and I just wanted to wait for the million lol ... Ok, good night, everyone ... :D
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion