Memorial Imager

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Memorial Imager

Postby Sirius » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 am

Hey everyone,

So, um... I didn't know Deirdre (I rarely play online anymore and didn't get the chance to meet her). But I was saddened this morning when reading about her death (for future readability, see this topic).
Indeed, even though she was a stranger to me, it's always sad to know someone is gone, especially in the Uru community. My sympathy to those close to her.

Therefore I thought it might be appropriate to share this picture.
Show Spoiler

And the files, for your local Complete Chronicles install...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aldjy0vgtd8pcs3/memorial.zip?dl=1
(this has been sitting for a while on my PC, so today I took the time to fix it so it's useable by everyone.)
Sirius

Re: Memorial Imager

Postby Nev'yn » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks! I needed something for the GoMe news post...You're the bestest!
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Postby janaba » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 pm

This is very kind and thoughtful of you, Sirius ... until we meet again in another Age ... very nice ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Merci pour cette addition !

At first, I thought the memorial was just showing IC characters until I learnt there were past members of the community shown on the memorial as well. That's one of the feature on URU which frequent changes is not something wanted...
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Off-Topic Discussion