Any way to have all sparklies active at once?

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Any way to have all sparklies active at once?

Postby Bromion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm

I think I was able to do this once before but it's been a few years since I've played uru and I lost my original installation since then so I don't remember how I accomplished this or if I'm just misremembering and it can't be done. I know how to just add all of the calendar stones to my Relto with KI commands but I'd prefer to collect them as I find them in each age and preferably without having to change the date on my system. Does anyone know if this can be done or am I just going crazy?
Bromion

Re: Any way to have all sparklies active at once?

Postby Acorn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:37 am

In Gehn, the sparklies appear in their original order, one each month. So you'll need to keep playing to catch them all. :roll:
Acorn

Postby Bromion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 am

Just to specify, I'm playing complete chronicles using the offline KI
Bromion

Postby Chuckles58 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 pm

The Sparklies were added after The Complete Chronicles, as part of the GameTap MOUL life, one per month in the various locations. They are all available on the official MOULa server, so you could collect them all as part of completing the various ages. The Gehn Shard only makes the current month's Sparklie available. There is a very helpful stickied post in the Spoilers Section of the MOUL forum, called "The Goodie List" or such. I don't know about the offline version with the Offline KI. I hope this helps.
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Return to Off-Topic Discussion