Problem With ULM

Announcements and discussion regarding Trylon's Uru Library Manager

Re: Problem With ULM

Postby dahni » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:45 am

That might be it. I just unzipped the no cd-patch and put it in a folder on my desktop. I'm still a newbie with this, and need specific steps to move the nine files from the 'no-cd patch' to the working program file. I did find the cypython22.dll in the URU:cc files...
dahni

Postby D'Lanor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

Just move the no-cd patch files to the folder where you found cypython22.dll.
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby dahni » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

:geek: kah'loukah'lay I'm starting to download the rest of the ULM to my computer. Great stuff in the first three I took a brief look at. Thanks for the information. I now have ULM working very well on my new VISTA 64. A little trouble, but due to my ignorance rather than the system or to advice.

Andy Legates' instructions on installing ULM were great. I just followed everything he said. It didn't work, but then Trylon said why not unable the User Control System on VISTA. That was necessary, apparently! Then D'Lanor told me to move the 'no-cd patch' into the URU:CC folder, which I did (for the first time!) by dragging the unzipped files, one-by-one, into the URU:CC program file. Started URU:CC and was very excited :o ;) :) to find three new ages, which I promptly investigated briefly.

I still like my VISTA 64, and am still learning new reasons to do so all the time.
dahni

Previous

Return to Uru Library Manager