Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

Re: Explorer Restoration Center

Postby Jojon » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:12 am

What is he carrying? :)
Jojon

Postby Ruvinka » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 am

The arched bridges are indeed flat on the tops. They are essentially stairs with a landing and then a decent on the opposite side. I can put some railings on the arched bridges and we can take the silk banner off the detailed bridge. I might make a 4th bridge to use banners on or maybe model a scuplture to use prayer ribbons on... I really like those concepts.
My husband likes the porch wall bridge the best too. he said we aught to make it for our yard.
:D I like that concept too.

@ Jojon : he is carrying a camera :)
It's actualy Chacal ... he wasn't aware I tagged along on his trip and did sketches on his adventures.
Ruvinka

Postby Jennifer_P » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:01 am

My husband likes the porch wall bridge the best too. he said we aught to make it for our yard.
:D I like that concept too.

Ha, that would be sweet!

It's actualy Chacal ... he wasn't aware I tagged along on his trip and did sketches on his adventures.
:lol: And he never even suspected!
Jennifer_P

Postby ABguy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 am

Hey everyone looks great... Sorry for being MIA for so long... had a small problem with my computer... then I got flooded. *shrug* I still got my equipment though so just hollar if you need something drawn out.
ABguy

Postby Jennifer_P » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:22 am

Oh man! :( That sounds bad! Are things okay now I hope?

Well, how would you like to work on the roof and eaves of the ERC? Right now they're essential just curved 2D planes sitting on top of the walls; we need some real architecture under the roof to make it look half realistic. ;) And if you could pick out the version of the tornado cone that you like the best, we could send it off down the modeling section of the pipeline. :) I'm glad you're back; I was wondering what had happened to you!
Jennifer_P

Postby Nadnerb » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm

I was actually rather taken with the tornado design, and I have some concept models of it. Of course, I'm out of town, so I can't bring them out for a while. Just a note. ;)
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby Jennifer_P » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 am

That's weird...my earlier message didn't get posted.

But, that'll be a treat to look forward to, Nadnerb. I liked to the tornado too, especially the fact that you could walk into it. :)
Jennifer_P

Postby Dakro » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Thoughts?
KI Number: 05407095
My modeling work:
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Dakro_album
Dakro

Postby Jojon » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Prett-ti. :)

Where are the camera-wielding_Chakal and Chakal-stalking_Ruvinka avatars though? ;)

Maybe it would be most practical, from the average pedestrian's view, to keep the steps of the stairs more or less at a uniform 0.4 height and fixed depth though, for all that that might require some concessions regarding the hight uniformity/curvature of the railings.
Jojon

Postby Ruvinka » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Where are the camera-wielding_Chakal and Chakal-stalking_Ruvinka avatars though? ;)

Lurrrrrking like a good stalker does :lol:

Definately on the right track though... you made my sketch look so pretty!!
Would it make it easier to get the proper stair dimensions by making the bridge taller and the portal of the circular opening more of a circle than a semi circle?
It blows me away to see something I scribbled turn into something so cool looking!!!
I like the addition of the neat looking metal sculptures. I had originaly put a banner there but those metal shapes are really great. Maybe we'll find another place to put banners.
Thank you Dakro!
Ruvinka

PreviousNext

Return to ERC Age