Release Schedule for ERC Age

Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

Release Schedule for ERC Age

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:08 am

So I was thinking about all the possible additions and areas we could add to the ERC Age, and I thought, "Hm, this could take a long time to finish if we release all the features at once." Not that that's a problem, since it's not like we have a deadline or anything, but it would also be nice to release the Age in a reasonable timeframe. So, what would you think about releasing it in modules, somewhat like this:
1. Exterior of ERC plus gardens between N and S cliffs and between E and W streams
2. grand entrance + greenhouse of ERC
3. Explorer art rooms, more interior of museum
4+ More art rooms, more terraces, jungle paths, giftshop, and whatever other cool stuff we come up with. :)
How's that strike you?
Last edited by Jennifer_P on Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jennifer_P

Re: Release Schedule for ERC Age

Postby Ruvinka » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:35 am

Sounds fine.
The greenhouse Monkeyboy thought up should be very entertaining to be in and maybe we can make some areas on that tier to house some outdoor art/sculpture to view as well. I've got 2 ERC external design ideas ready to scan in but want to work on a 3rd before I post them.
Ruvinka

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am

I added the outdoor sculpture areas and greenhouse to the list there. And I agree, I think the greenhouse is going to be one of the coolest parts of the Age. Do you suppose we raise the plants for the gardens in there?

I've got 2 ERC external design ideas ready to scan in but want to work on a 3rd before I post them.

Ooh, goody goody! :) I'm going to see what you come up with first, and then try to copy your style on the pavilion so that the exterior architecture will be consistent through the Age.
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Tue May 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Updated the phases a bit to better reflect the current plans.
Jennifer_P

Return to ERC Age