If you'll be gone or real busy, post here and let us know!

Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

If you'll be gone or real busy, post here and let us know!

Postby Jennifer_P » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 am

If you know you're going to be really busy soon or gone for a couple of days, let everyone know here. Otherwise we will naturally assume that you are:
A.) At the bottom of a canyon with a broken leg
B.) Being held hostage by kidnappers until the ransom is paid
or C.) Lost at sea in a life raft
(As you can see, it can be disconcerting when someone suddenly goes *poof*! :P )

I should also probably mention that Vagwen is gone on a month-long hiking excursion and Monkeyboy is at an archaeological field school and can only get back once in awhile. Now you know. :)
Jennifer_P

Re: If you'll be gone or real busy, post here and let us know!

Postby ABguy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 am

For me its going to be C. For a while... we had some kind of micro burst hit us a few days ago... 90 mile an hour wind tore through us like paper... I now have a 60 ft tree that was in my yard in my powerlines.

(as for the ERC project)
I am working on figuring out what to do for a roof... I believe someone asked me for some ideas on that, so when I do get down time and run to my local bookstore (for power) I've been sketching out some ideas. None of them Im liking currently, I have some time off the next few days and Im going to another state to look at some caves. (Ironic isn't it!) Hopefully the place we are staying has high speed internet access. There I hope to have a bunch of different Ideas to throw at you guys. Something will stick Im sure.

As for the near future, the weather has been absolutley bonkers this year. Floods, Tornados, and Micro Bursts ( I honestly think the weathermen made that one up) have effected me all in this year. I still have me computer and me pens so I can work, but there is a lot of cleanup this year and not enough time and energy to get everything I want to get done, done. So Im not really sure how frequently I can get back to draw, and I would really like to improve the work that I have put out... beyond just rough sketches and into some really great work with front top and side views.

For now Im just going to have to muddle through it all. Put out what Im able, and hopefully the community can use their own liscense to figure out what it is I was interpreting. My envolvement will limited, very limited. But I will be envolved.
ABguy

Postby Jennifer_P » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 am

90 mile an hour wind tore through us like paper... I now have a 60 ft tree that was in my yard in my powerlines.

:cry: :shock: Gleep! That's awful! Is your house okay?

I am working on figuring out what to do for a roof... I believe someone asked me for some ideas on that, so when I do get down time and run to my local bookstore (for power) I've been sketching out some ideas. None of them Im liking currently, I have some time off the next few days and Im going to another state to look at some caves. (Ironic isn't it!) Hopefully the place we are staying has high speed internet access. There I hope to have a bunch of different Ideas to throw at you guys. Something will stick Im sure.

Yes, the roof and eaves where it connects to the wall need some clarification before they'll be ready for modeling. Just don't fret about it; there's certainly nothing you can do about 90 mph winds, and we can hold the fort down while you're away.

For now Im just going to have to muddle through it all. Put out what Im able, and hopefully the community can use their own liscense to figure out what it is I was interpreting. My envolvement will limited, very limited. But I will be envolved.

Again, please don't worry about how much you can get done. In fact, if all you have time for is to post a concept and not do multiple views, I would be happy to handle that part for you (as long as it's not too complex. :P ). Then you'll have a surprise when you come back next! :)
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 am

Well, I know this is short notice (unavoidable since we only decided to go yesterday), but I'm going to be gone for the next four days on a roadtrip with my brother.
I'll be looking forward to seeing what everybody has done when I come back, assuming I don't fall in a glacial crevasse or get eaten by wolves! :D
Jennifer_P

Postby Ruvinka » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 am

WOW...
you live in Such and adventurous place.
Be careful and have a great time.
Ruvinka

Postby Jennifer_P » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 am

Well, I'm baaaaack! :D We decided to stay a day later since we got started late, and so that we could do more stuff. I'll see if I can post some pictures from the trip soon. And I also got lots of texture and pictoral information on red and green plant combinations. :)
Jennifer_P

Postby ABguy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:00 pm

I will be in the abyss for awhile. I was here off and on last month, this month Im a bit overextended. I have a lot of people demanding more of me and my time. Not completely sure where or when it will all be over but I can say that I look forward to jumping back into the age when opportunity knocks. I am working on a much more detailed picture of the fishy I drew, when its done I will post it. After than Im probably going to be done for a while.
ABguy

Postby Jennifer_P » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Okay, no problem. I've gotten pretty busy with school starting too, so I can sympathize. :roll:
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:02 am

Well, I'm going to be gone on Friday and Saturday, and real busy on Thursday catching up on schoolwork. Just wanted to let you all know. :)
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Here are a few pictures from my trip:

Show Spoiler
Jennifer_P

Next

Return to ERC Age