Welcome Lanen!

Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

Welcome Lanen!

Postby Jennifer_P » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Everybody, meet Lanen, our new member. :) She's here to design and describe the look and feel of the jungle/garden areas within the Age using her imagination and her writing skillz. 8-) That, and dream up new plants, shrubs, and trees with which to forest these areas. :) So welcome to the team, Lanen!
Jennifer_P

Re: Welcome Lanen!

Postby Lanen » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Hey everyone! Thanks for having me aboard! I've been a Myst fan since the first one came out so being able to be on a design team is just so great! In real life I work in an office as my money job. I also help manage and run a modeling company (and sometimes I model too for them) that provides product models (booth babes) for gaming and tech conventions called Charisma Plus 2 (www.charismaplus2.com). I am also a featured writer and podcaster over at www.gametopius.com.

I recently got married, have two spoiled cats, and will be going to attend the Penny Arcade Expo next week which we will be streaming live video from! If you would like to see that then head on over to Game Topius to get the information.

I can't wait to get to work! I'll start my home work on this project asap and get my butt in gear! Thanks for having me!
Lanen

Postby Raider7 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Lanen.
Raider7

Postby Ruvinka » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Welcome :)
Congrats on your recent marriage and ooooooooh Penny Arcade!~ I am jealous :)
Ruvinka

Postby Jennifer_P » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 am

Hey, cool! I didn't know that people hired professionals to man their booths...I bet that must be a fun job, although of course managing it might be a different story. :)
So I see you are a fan of Animal Crossing? I've never played it, but from what I've read it sounds very interesting...You know, I think if Uru were to develop repeatable content it would probably fit the game best if it were something along the lines of the way Animal Crossing does it. I'm actually pretty excited about the possibilities of NPCs in that direction. :)
And man, I'd just love to go to the Penny Arcade with you. I bet you're going to have a ton of fun!! :D

This is my cat here...We usually call him the "Big Purr," although he's also known as "the Big Fuzzy Cat." (This was apparently to distinguish him from Woosa, my dear old short-haired, smaller cat, rest her soul.)
Show Spoiler
Jennifer_P

Return to ERC Age