Plantlife

Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

Plantlife

Postby ametist » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am

ERC has now got some plantlife! The weird Medusaplant which can move and feed of bugs (so maybe it's an animal 8-) )

Beatiful trees of different shape and form ( kindly donated by boblishman, Whilyam and D'lanor- in ERC they are subspecies :) )

ERC'lanhomi
Show Spoiler

Shieldpalm

Show Spoiler

ERC'ult

Show Spoiler

ERC'paak

Show Spoiler

The Turnweed
Imageis still in the greenhouse though :D (meaning it wont export '...has no material...' so I have to find out how to solve that issue first)

Footstepsound are in the age now, and another familiar one - seek and thou shall find! 8-)
ametist

Re: Plantlife

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Wow, ametist! These wonderful creations make the age so much more alive. I enjoyed wandering around and discovering each of these unique plants, like I was truly visiting a new world. Thanks for integrating these into the age, and thanks to Boblishman, Whilyam for contributing them! And the twitching Medusa plants were convincing enough for me to keep my distance!

When you get a chance, could you upload a couple missing files to the box.net site:

- marblea.jpg: it wasn't among the packed textures, and I can't export the age without it
- Glanhomi.ogg: That will allow the age visitors to hear this plant from Sonavio
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby ametist » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Oh dear, my bad Robert! Those files is coming ASAP to the account.

Yes, it's really a cool age, I like it a lot! You have done wonder with the terrain and the colors! :)
ametist

Postby ametist » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 am

TADA! The Turnweeds in ERC is behaving well, they rotate as they should and they thrive in the shadow behind the hill, and in the damp conditions near the little stream.

Show Spoiler
ametist

Postby Szark » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

Lovely stuff Ametist. Inspiring stuff.

Szark
Szark

Return to ERC Age