(Project J'iruna)-What is it?

Tyion's Ages.

(Project J'iruna)-What is it?

Postby Tyion » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Hey everyone! and welcome to the (Project J'iruna) Forums. Now of course your wondering (what is (Project J'iruna) Well Project J'iruna is my own little baby that i've been working on, so far alone! lol And now I am in need of more then just me. It started In another forum. I've been showing you guys this age viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2036 This Age is in fact J'iruna. J'iruna is to serve as the Hub Age for all Ages in (Project J'iruna) Now I work in Maya3D and so that presented a slight problem lol And In the end I would of had to re-texture/re-size each mesh and object in the Age. Now that dosn't sit well with me since I cant do much in Blender currently. I am still (A Noob) So I decided to re-built it in Blender, Hence this photo.

This brings us to the present. As I said I am planning to use J'iruna as the Hub Age for my other Ages and I would like to Form a Team to help me with not only J'iruna's re-build but with the other Ages I plane on building. So If you'd be interested in Joing the Team or just helping me with J'iruna itself PM me or Post.

Best Regards, and thanks.

Tyion :)
Tyion

Re: (Project J'iruna)-What is it?

Postby Fezz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

J'iruna looks to be a place I would like to visit.
I looked at your thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2036

Your book pedestals are just awesome, I like them a lot.

The round wooden railing looks sturdy, I was wondering, does it need so many vertical supports?
In this thread pic you have placed the bulk of the posts under the rail which I think is a good idea.
Those support posts are so bulky/sturdy along with the rail, I think perhaps removing every other
post would be nice.My eyes are kinda overwhelmed with the quantity of them.
It may be the effect you are after so ignore my verbage okay!

You sure do good work and its beautiful.

Until LESS is MORE
Fezz
Fezz

Postby Dakro » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 am

Count me in, give me a PM and tell me what you need, and I'll be happy to help, I'm excited. Have any storyline behind this place?
KI Number: 05407095
My modeling work:
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Dakro_album
Dakro

Postby Tyion » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:11 am

Dakro wrote:Count me in, give me a PM and tell me what you need, and I'll be happy to help, I'm excited. Have any storyline behind this place?

Indeed! :)
Tyion

Return to Project J'iruna