"Back in the Game"

Tyion's Ages.

"Back in the Game"

Postby Tyion » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:52 am

Greetings fellow Agebuilders! I'm back! and I got news! J'iruna is back in the production phase. I've re-built it in both Maya and now Blender. It looks better then it did before, as the screenshots below will show. I must say its alot better then the first version, I did make some updates while re-building. My hope is to have this out soon. the Model itself is acutally quite simple, but it is the first peice of a much larger Age! :)

I would like to ask for as much aid as possible. I will need help with the following.

1-Texturing
2-Conversion into UruCC-(Various reasons for this of course)
3-Possibly adding Animations-(but thats later in develepment)

Just give me a PM if your interested in helping. :) All in all not to much to deal with, Age itself is pretty small. (Not to say there wont be any audtions) Anyways that sums it up.

Best Regards

Tyion

Maya3D Version

Old Version

New Version

Tyion

Re: "Back in the Game"

Postby Aloys » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:57 am

I'm glad to hear you were able to rebuild it; hard drives crashes are always a bad surprise.. Were you able to salve anything at all from your lost HD?
Aloys

Postby Tyion » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Actually yes, I was able to get some of my models and files back, though very small amount. Still it was a save. :)
Tyion

Postby Tyion » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 am

So making some progress. woot! Early yet but at leas the age isnt so black and white anymore. :)

Tyion

Return to Project J'iruna