Dragonia Age Story & Puzzles

Re: Dragonia Age Story & Puzzles

Postby Jahmen » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm

A recent event has brought my Planet Dragonia Age Project to a halt. :o I was in the process of setting up an online website to feature all of my drawings and story line developed content. I was separating out the note details of the game play themes and sub-game puzzle logics from off the drawings and graphics I had done. Simply put, remove all the game notes from the drawings that explained the details of how each environmental theme puzzle worked to solve in conjunction with the others and the over-all game theme. Same with the Story line being sanitized enough to keep the twists and turns from being revealed. I had created and produced an enormous amount of game play content to my Planet Dragonia Age community oriented game theme for multiple explorers. Far more than I could have ever hoped to have rendered and done on my own. The web site was to help recruit interested explorers into compartmentalized creation of the various environmental theme puzzle sections. I thought I might have been able to release it in separate built environmental sections in MORE or MOOSE to Beta test it before releasing them all as an over all community game puzzle. Even with the separate environmental theme portions done, learned, tested and solved, the over all final puzzle logic would create a different end game than the individual environmental sections would separately. An overly ambitious Age project for sure. :shock: My Planet Dragonia Age Project is on indefinate hold due to Age instablity factors. :shock:
Jahmen

Postby Jahmen » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 pm

With the return of MOUL. Again . . .
I have reconsidered to continue with my Planet Dragonia Age Project.
Moving at the speed of Cyan! :lol:
Jahmen

Postby Jahmen » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

I have started creating Quest games in which I am inserting short story versions to my Planet Dragonia Age story.
It seemed a good idea to introduce it as I originally wrote it starting back before MOUL, GT closed down.
So I am integrating it or maybe I should say introducing it as an active MOUL theme story.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be another controversial topic, whereby, explorers and the Guilds, RAWA and the lot flip out!
MOUL, again is open source or so I was under the impression it was and that until Cyan puts forth what the rules will be, I will risk the wrath of all again.
I think my story is pretty interesting and that it runs along the lines of Cyan canon without actually interefering with it.
I guess time will tell.
Jahmen

Postby Jahmen » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 am

I decided to use my planet Dragonia Age Story to make Quest Game Story Journals. I planned to use the initial opening of the story line to create an introductory prelogue to the over-all Story line game Age. I wrote 10 Quest Stories that would bring players into the first stage of the Planet Dragonia Age Game. First stage defined as the initial puzzles withing the Star Ship that takes players to the Planet Age.

Like my Planet Dragonia Age Theme, I made the Quest Series of Stories & Clue Quests into a multi-player game series. One in which neighborhood players or cavern teams would play and compete. It ran in real time with my use of multiple avatars within the game series storyline play theme.
It's lack of popular acceptence and play appeared to be the subtle introduction I employed with imager posts, avatar promotion and Guild forum posts.
Simply put, it was to hard to play and figure out for the average players.

I decided to try using an Auto-avatar Bot to host and run the series. Time will tell if that becomes a reality.
Jahmen

Previous

Return to Jahmen's Journal