Projects in progress

Projects in progress

Postby katreeny » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Now that I have a nice new journal to play with, I'll start by listing out the projects I've got either in progress or waiting their turn.

Ahra Pahts Shell 232 - I still need to tile the floor, clean up the mega-sub-surfing on the benches and then animate them so they're places to sit. After that, I can install my private lair there with a link to the 'home' Age I plan to create.

Test Age - Currently working through the first Real Age tutorial and having some... interesting... results with the UV mapping and texturing. The differences between Blender 4.5 & 4.6 really do affect things quite dramatically.

Things I haven't started yet -

My home age - this will be a work in progress, probably permanently in progress. I plan on putting books to my other Ages here as well as various other bits and pieces.

The Odyssey Ages - This is a MEGA project that I've mapped out storyline for and haven't begun to model yet. It's got several large multi-region Ages, a storyline that doesn't hit the Cyan levels but still works pretty well, I think, and should be eye-popping. Eventually.

Hyalliaras - This is another big Age, with several areas that I haven't even thought about yet. Start with a ruined city built on the top of a massive more-or-less-cylindrical platform that is actually the butt end of a colony spaceship that crashed eons before. Now there is what's left of the spaceship and the city, no way to the ground, and all manner of long-dead technology. I don't know if this will happen before or after the Odyssey Ages, but it will be interesting regardless.

Katreeny
Katreeny - KI 954782
katreeny

Re: Projects in progress

Postby greypiffle » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 am

sounds like you have some good projects going on. keep us posted.
TrueSpace and Harry Potter. like Peanut butter and jelly.
greypiffle

Return to Katreeny's Journal