I'm sure I probably missed something somewhere along the line, but when I export an age into Uru I cannot get certain behaviors added with modifiers to work in Uru.
- I can get the collision modifier to work for a ground plane/terrain (although it completely doesn't work for dynamic objects like a kickable ball).
- The spawn point modifier seems to be working correctly.
- The visibility control/set modifiers work, and I was able to get an envmap working (the dynamic one, very cool btw )
Aside from those, just about nothing else works for me. I haven't tried everything, but so far I have tried panic links, sound emitters, collision (dynamic). Wasn't having much luck with using nodes to make a clickable either, even though I was following along with the wiki tutorial.
Say if I add a box, and add a panic link modifier to the box.
- The box has it's scale applied.
- The plasma object checkbox is ticked.
- I exported the box without a material.
- Then I tried it with a material.
- I even tried flipping the normals.
- I've tried different bound types.
- I'ved fiddled with the world settings (like switching to Pack All Scripts, just in case maybe it was related).
Nada. I walk my avatar into the box and nothing happens. The log (verbose) does not seem to indicate any problem during export.
I cannot get it to use the desired behavior.
Kinda out of ideas, short of nuking my blender setup and doing a fresh install of korman.
I followed the Wiki instructions for setting things up. I am running 2.79, korman is installed (correctly as far as I can tell). It's configured for my Uru installation path. Initially I didn't specify a python path (wiki said it was optional). I figured I would add a path to my python (2.2) installation to see if that fixed the problem (it did not).