An interesting Idea....

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

An interesting Idea....

Postby Valdez » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 pm

I was talking with my friend Jamey (the one that makes textures) and he was looking at the age is am making (TINA Testing Area) and he suggested there be a second floor since the main building is VERY tall. I liked the idea but there was one problem....

What was I going to do to get to the second floor. I did NOT want to make a ladder (too finiky for me) and stairs I didn't have that much room for (since there would have to be a lot). I thought of 'linking' up to the second floor and that is what I want to do. But Jamey said maybe I could use the cloths he gave me to link to the second floor. It would be much better than making a book since everything is already there. So I am going to use the cloths as 'elevator buttons' to go up and down floors (I am thinking of 3 of them, main, 2nd, and rooftop observatory). Now there is the question: what would I program in Python to get this to work? I would like some help on this venture of linking with cloths, so if you would like to help please post so we can get right to work! :D

Thanks,
Valdez :geek:
Fighting, Horrible disposition to others based on beliefs... What's the point anymore? Was there ever a point? Dead is what it is and always will be until peace is achieved through everyone.
Valdez

Return to Scripting