Wanted Pythonneer for Project

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Wanted Pythonneer for Project

Postby J'Kla » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:34 am

Wanted Pythoneer for project I can design the ages, I can design the puzzles, I can even write the back history and story.

But the Code eludes me I dare say I can attach it ok but if I want to build in a reasonable amount of time I need someone who has already climbed this learning curve. :(
J'Kla

Re: Wanted Pythonneer for Project

Postby Nadnerb » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 pm

I'd be happy to write some age-python/responder/sdl/whatever, but only if I would have full access to the files required for testing. (generally work at about one export/try/change per minute) >.>
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby J'Kla » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:08 pm

What files? I don't see it as a problem just curious.
J'Kla

Postby Nadnerb » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:23 pm

All the blender data required to export any pages with interactive objects. The pythonfilemods often need tweaking, and since the best way to do things is via responders triggered by python, one will have to build a lot of responders in blender/alscript.
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby J'Kla » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:39 pm

That wouldn't be an issue the blender stuff is however quite big.

I don't even know if the ideas are possible but shouldn't be an issue.

The initial puzzle has already been set out in Enobmort in the ULM I have four animated doors that need conditional opening. I have an area in GoMA already set aside for testing discussions and to avoid spoilers in open forum I suggest we use that area.

I will arrange for you to get access.
J'Kla

Return to Scripting