Plasmashop

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Re: Plasmashop

Postby Paradox » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 pm

diafero wrote:UruPython also has a bug btw (at least when used in wine): For example, if I have a file called "Jalak.py" and one called "JalakJournals.py", it will not show the first in the list of files to select for inclusion in the pak. However, if you hit "Cancel" in the pack dialogue and open it again (so that it selects all the files), it will correctly select such a file, too.
Regarding PlasmaShop, I could never got it to decompyle an unpacked file for me.
For packing I now have a script which is adapted to my needs, and independant of wine :D (it requires an installation of Python 2.2, but lucky enough the old sources can still be compiled on current systems).

I suggest the libPlasma tool "PyPack" for such purposes ;)
Paradox

Postby Zrax » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 pm

If you're using PlasmaShop on wine (which I'm guessing you are, by your message), then yeah, decompyle doesn't lauch correctly... This is one of the things that PlasmaShop 3.0 is supposed to fix, since it's cross platform... If I ever get around to writing it, that is :P
Zrax

Postby diafero » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 pm

@Paradox: That is what I use for (un)packing, right, but I still needed to script (de)compyling

@Zrax: Yes, I am using it in wine. It's not a big deal, I will continue to use UruPython for that :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Scripting