Unloading parts of an Age when linking?

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Re: Unloading parts of an Age when linking?

Postby Aloys » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 pm

diafero wrote:So, is that the attempt to build an extension to the hut, to place more linking books there? :D

No linking books, just a real living space.. I was getting tired of sleeping on the floor, washing in the waterfall and cooking outside. :)

AgeNotFound wrote:looks nice

Thank you.
Aloys

Postby ZURI » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

:lol: Yea, a bedroll only does the trick for so long. Nice model!
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby diafero » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Aloys wrote:No linking books, just a real living space.. I was getting tired of sleeping on the floor, washing in the waterfall and cooking outside. :)

:lol: so true :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Trylon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 am

Wait a second, you guys actually live in Relto?
Whadddya know! I just have a spare linking book there to bring me home, and use the place for parties and as a handy dandy linking hub :D
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby ZURI » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 am

I had to divert the waterfall and use the pond as a place to pitch my tent... :(
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby Aloys » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 am

I am part time on the Surface and part time in a personal Age I wrote a while ago. I started living there around march '08 according to my journal of the time. That was right before the DRC closed the Cavern for the second time. When they announced they were closing shop I decided to move away full time from the Surface, and I was tired of spending so much time in an Age written by Yeesha (Relto).. Since then I've come back part time to the Surface but a number of things took place before that could happen.. maybe I should tell that story one of these days.
Wait, when did the forum turned IC ? :?
Aloys

Previous

Return to Scripting