Improvements for Age Building

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Re: Improvements for Age Building

Postby JulyForToday » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm

Basically this sub-forum of the Guild of Writers is a new 'home' for the "Guild of Ink Makers" (ie. programmers/coders).

As my first post says, there are 4 different areas of coding to consider (and another completely non-game related group of website related stuff). Plasma is the first area, and I already said it would be completely unlikely that we'd make any progress there. But if in the event anyone could make that kind of progress or contribution, it would be good to have a list of what we would really like to have fixed or worked on for the internal part of Plasma to help make Uru better and more realistic. I don't pretend to think that any of that will ever happen. It would be nice, and I'm just giving out the suggestions for ideas I've had since this whole Age Building thing started. I figured I would elaborate on the original list because without more information I wasn't sure everyone would understand exactly what was being suggesting.
JulyForToday

Re: Improvements for Age Building

Postby Kierra » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:27 am

I'm not a programmer, just an Age builder that has a suggestion :D

I'd like to see glowing animations. You know, like in the cleft tree cave, how Yeesha's symbols pulse/glow? Things like that.

That might have already been mentioned on the wish-list in one form or another, but I just thought i'd throw it out there in case it wasn't :D

~Kia
Kierra

Previous

Return to Scripting