I've rewritten and tweaked the code every way I could think of but...
Although I managed to trick the script to make the losers know that they lost and to go execute the endgame code, the loser client always crashes. I can get either the yellow or purple team to win the game.
Using the exitsubworld did not work to enable accessing the nexus book machine... the barrier is still up.
I think I'm done for now... the problem does not appear to be in the Python code.
Yep! Another great learning experience and another failed outcome. There's nothing wrong with the Python code... something in the client or the server code is causing the problems (and it doesn't help that the cyan files are a mess as well). Walking away from this project before I smash my computer in frustration.