Python File Needed

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Python File Needed

Postby Karkadann » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 pm

If I where to Build a pool table age for Uru similar to my board games is their someone who can write a python file for Max similar to the one in Jenga “click for beach ball” but for a cue ball IE “Click for cue ball”?

Assuming the physics allow for such things
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Re: Python File Needed

Postby Karkadann » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Cant seem to get the cue ball going fast enough to get a good break, however the AV makes a good cue ball. I just hafta figure out a way to rack the balls. and see if its practical

OK short of a python file that will rack the balls I have an idea for an animation that will rack the balls, I just hafta get the idea from my head into the game engine
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Karkadann

Re: Python File Needed

Postby Karkadann » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Well I got the Mesh for the Pool table finished, the tracks under the table work.
the bounce on the bumpers is about right, the friction on the slate of the table work along with the pockets
the balls on the other hand will not stop bouncing around the table :D :lol:

Im wondering, I can still use some ideas on how to get the cue ball working properly
Karkadann

Return to Scripting