Korman - several questions

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Re: Korman - several questions

Postby Sirius » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:28 am

Not even Cyan could handle such drastic limitations ;)
Sirius

Postby Deledrius » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:07 am

Sirius wrote:Not even Cyan could handle such drastic limitations ;)

Perhaps a little image of Clippy should pop up, with a message saying "I see you are trying to make an overly-tedious experience for your players. Do you want help adding variety and improving the design of your Age?"
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby ametist » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:20 am

Chacal wrote:I hope you implemented my suggestions for Korman:

Wanted features:
- exporting aborts when a corridor in the Age is longer than 30 meters;
- exporting aborts when more than 3 ladders in the Age OR total number of rungs exceeds 12.

Chacal! LTNS! Rest assured , no such things in the age :lol:. This time I found a book in late Uncle Rebus' chest that just need som cleaning up and there are no huge areas, or long corridors. I'm an old woman by now and my longing for running for hours over vast terrain - or in long corridors - have vanished ;)
ametist

Postby Aloys » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:26 am

Deledrius wrote:Perhaps a little image of Clippy should pop up, with a message saying "I see you are trying to make an overly-tedious experience for your players. Do you want help adding variety and improving the design of your Age?"

:lol:
Hey, I have very valid reasons to have super long corridors and ladders. ;) And you'll understand why as soon as I release my shell. One day. :?
Aloys

Previous

Return to Scripting