Time to wire - but where to start?

Help bring our custom Ages to life! Share tips and tricks, as well as code samples with other developers.

Re: Time to wire - but where to start?

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Thu May 07, 2020 10:13 am

ametist wrote:Applying all transforms to the region didn't fix the problem. So, and bare with me here, how do I get to ' path Python file node' ? Cant find anything like it inside blender? Do I need to use Terminal?

Check the name of the object, node tree, and Python File node. If any of those have a "." in them, it needs to be removed.

ametist wrote:Oh, and just discovered that adding the Journal modifier makes blender to stop exporting, throwing an error message. So maybe its me after all, that have messed something up …

Your Uru install is probably missing the "ageresources" directory. If you create it, the error should go away.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Re: Time to wire - but where to start?

Postby ametist » Fri May 08, 2020 9:37 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote:Check the name of the object, node tree, and Python File node. If any of those have a "." in them, it needs to be removed

I have checked and there are no dots. I'm thinking I can build this age for singleplayer for now and wait for Korman v. 0.10. All my other nodetrees works excellent. I feel you have to spend to much time with this ;) .

Tsar Hoikas wrote:Your Uru install is probably missing the "ageresources" directory. If you create it, the error should go away.

Oh yes, that was it, thank you!
ametist

Previous

Return to Scripting