Learning the first rudiments of the Art

Role Playing forum for all Age Writers. Tell your own story here!

Re: Learning the first rudiments of the Art

Postby Wamduskasapa » Mon May 24, 2010 7:35 am

If any of you have Googled Wamduskasapa {which is Isanti for Black Snake} you will have found that I am on the Support Staff of the World Peace Meditations Initiative which is supported by and in coordination with IKA International and World Mystery Research Center. I was nominated by Joshua Shapiro, whose Web Site (VJ Enterprises) contains the home page. Because of my affiliation with these three prestigious organizations I have had access to some unique information on crystals. I also am a Crystal Skull Caretaker, one who follows The Crystal Path of The First Nation. As such to the Oceti Sakowin (Sioux) I am known as a Tuwe Wakankan and to the Tsalagi (Cherokee) I am an Elohino Atsasgili (both of these translate into Earth Witch, a “Keeper of Mother Earth” or "Bone Picker"). Since I am a Caretaker of the Kohdi Pahu (Sacred Crystal)(Crystal Skull)(Mother Earths Bones) I am married to Mother Earth for it is her bones that I have been entrusted with. This has again given me access to information that is normally not available.

In Real Myst, Exile and Revelations Aitrus experimented with Crystals, he just did not carry his experiments far enough. I have had excellent results with the different Jades, Obsidian's and Quartz's That have been formed into one of the Platonic Solids. I have found excellent energy sources within the shapes that use the Icosahedron (the Tibetan Kiwa), Merkaba (also known as The 3D Star of David, Stella Octangula and The Star Seed) and Triangular Dipyramid (Polaris). All of these Sacred Geometry Solids may be found on eBay and Patinkas...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Jadawin12 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

*groans* not the World Mystery Research Center aka the 20 questions gang... No offence, but wherever we go it's always, Why are you bringing sonar equipment into Bulgaria, Why are you modifying that old Russian Nuclear Sub and going into the Indian Ocean etc. etc.

I wouldn't say Atrus expeiments weren't taken far enough, he was able to use the crystals to look at different Ages as well as hear them as well. Crystals as a power source sounds facinating.

Now onto Fire Marbles... what I don't know about them could fill some text books, I don't even know whether they are natural or artificial (although I would suspect the latter.). From what I can tell they convert kinetic energy into some kind of electromagetism. This is 'supported' by the idea that when placed in water they dim the energy being dispersed by the conductive fluid. The generators that I saw seems to rotate the marble in a metal cage causing electrical discharge similar to standard human generators. Now if the Fire Marbles in Riven were from D'ni originally then perhaps pressurizing them alters their makeup releasing the energy stored in their core. However much of this is conjecture.
Thelonius "Prof" Higginsbottom
KI: 01632887
Jadawin12

Postby Pavitra » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:18 pm

(I don't think I've posted my progress in this forum yet.)

My attempt to write a Linking Book was mostly successful. The Link works, and seems to be safe -- though unpleasant -- to use.

The Book leads to an Age called Greenflower. I have been assisting in the exploration of this Age for some time, and I became concerned about the fact that our access to it was dependent on access to the Cavern, which in the past has been somewhat unreliable. The Writing of this Linking Book was an attempt to safeguard against losing the Age.

I have already received more support here than I could possibly have expected, both in tutoring and raw materials, but I find myself asking yet another favor. In order to ensure that this new Greenflower Link will remain both safe and publically accessible, I would like to place the Book among the Guild of Writers' collection of resources. I imagine that this might also be of some value to the Guild as well, if the flaws in the Link are of interest for study.

My question, then, is this: Would the Guild be interested in keeping a Greenflower Linking Book?
Have Ages, and link to them without bindings. [Words 1:13]
Seltani
Pavitra

Postby BAD » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 am

Great to Hear Pavitra! The guild does have a distribution system of sorts. I'm usually out of the cavern, but I am sure your linking book will make an excellent addition to our collection. XD
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Previous

Return to Role Playing