If you'll be gone or real busy, post here and let us know!

Museum Age for Explorer Created work

Moderator: ERC Age Team

Re: If you'll be gone or real busy, post here and let us know!

Postby Jennifer_P » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:43 am

Sorry for taking so long to respond--I've been just hideously busy lately! Unfortunately, I still have two midterms, a project, two essays and a bunch of labs due later this week, preferably yesterday. :roll: So unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to duck out for the rest of the week too...
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 am

I did put the pictures I've been meaning to upload in our box.net account, in the Quickie Uploads folder (http://www.box.net/files#0:f:19742070); they'll still need to be posted publicly, but at least this way I won't be holding anyone up. There's pictures of the little red beetle, the tree chinchilla in various coloration schemes, and the latest fractal sea monster roots. (All of it badly in need of some heightened contrast & photoshopping, alas.) :roll: You guys should all have the login info to the box.net account if you're on the team, but if not you can pm Lanen for it as I'm not sure how many days it will be before I'll be able to get back here. :roll:
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Wow, it's been really quiet lately!

What's everybody up to?
(I'm been up to my eyeballs in homework, heh... ;) )
Jennifer_P

Postby ABguy » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 pm

Im coming back. In fact... Im here. :)

I hope that I can get some of the stuff I have been working on out into the public eye here pretty quick.

Thing is, Im working collaberatively with another on too many projects. Which kind of has me split into a billion different directions, but my work for the URU projects has taken a turn for the better as I have found my old 3D modeling notes and software. The basic gist of all this is I can now do a bit more than simply draw my ideas. Weather or not people realize how awsome this is, its pretty exciting news.

While I plan to help the ERC project I have some of my own projects I need to complete and work on before I can devote myself to anything. That said I will be throwing more work toward you guys in the next few weeks but nothing which could be considered complete or anything beyond what I have already delivered. More drawings and clarifcation for exsisting ideas and maybe a few new ones.

So I say just sit back and enjoy the whats to come. Heck maybe a few more artists will start throwing tons of stuff up here.... So much art and ideas flying everywhere, just insane uncontrolled coolness :)
ABguy

Postby Grogyan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Well I kinda have a script for blender that will turn and move an object(s) on a path.

Say "rollercoaster"! :D

It has a small bug in it, which i'm in the process of figuring out, but shouldn't interfere with Age design.
Oh and RAD3 is in its second build week
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Grogyan

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:11 am

Thing is, Im working collaberatively with another on too many projects. Which kind of has me split into a billion different directions, but my work for the URU projects has taken a turn for the better as I have found my old 3D modeling notes and software. The basic gist of all this is I can now do a bit more than simply draw my ideas. Weather or not people realize how awsome this is, its pretty exciting news.

Suhweet! :) I didn't know you could model. What kind of software is it?

While I plan to help the ERC project I have some of my own projects I need to complete and work on before I can devote myself to anything. That said I will be throwing more work toward you guys in the next few weeks but nothing which could be considered complete or anything beyond what I have already delivered. More drawings and clarifcation for exsisting ideas and maybe a few new ones.

Sounds good; are we going to see more of Alphonse? :P I was actually wondering though, if you think you could draw some vector-based leaf leins with your stylus? I've been doing them myself, and it takes foreeeeveeeeer tweaking with the handles on the lines to get the right curves. :roll: And as a result, Dakro hasn't been able to finish his model of the medusa tree.

Well I kinda have a script for blender that will turn and move an object(s) on a path.
Say "rollercoaster"! :D

Seriously?! Aw, man that's going to be cool! "Myst meets Rollercoaster Tycoon" :D
Jennifer_P

Postby Jennifer_P » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Just fyi, it's my finals week this week, so I may be slow to respond to any posts. But I'll have a dandy picture to post up of the hawk when I'm done. :)
Jennifer_P

Previous

Return to ERC Age