New Report Suggestions Go Here!

Re: New Report Suggestions Go Here!

Postby OHB » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 am

theclam wrote:What kinds of Heek statistics are available?

Right now...none. I've got the number of times everyone has sat at a heek table and the number of heek points everyone has. I'm just not sure what to display. Thoughts?
OHB

Postby Branan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm not sure how useful heek stats would be - an anonymous leaderboard is kind of pointless, IMO.
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby OHB » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Branan wrote:I'm not sure how useful heek stats would be - an anonymous leaderboard is kind of pointless, IMO.

Yeah that's the conclusion I came to as well lol. I can say that the person with the highest heek score has over 1500 points but it looks like they cheated to get that :)
OHB

Re: Other Suggestions Go Here?

Postby OHB » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Christian Walther wrote:The Yeesha Pages > All Pages list needs a “% On” column.

This is done. I've replaced the existing On/Off columns with a % On.
OHB

Postby Calista » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

I am curious as to what the highest individually posted pellet score is. One of my neighbors said he is planning on beating the highest individual score he found by visiting different Bevins, but for all we know there could be even higher ones posted in private Bevins. Would it be possible to post a ranking of individually posted scores? Not cumulative per member totals, just individually posted scores, though a ranking of cumulative totals might be good for another listing.
Calista

Postby Calista » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Another thing: When I put my mouse over a point at the far right of any given graph, the information box opens even farther to the right, off the screen, so it's impossible to read it. Could you fix that? Please?
Calista

Previous

Return to MO:UL Statistics