Post your fan made relto pages here :D

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Post your fan made relto pages here :D

Postby Sirius » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 am

Or else modify the YeeshaPages python file to tell it to load pictures for fan-made page from the img folder rather than using prps. I remember seeing PtLoadJPEGFromDisk used in the library of the Relto. I think that would be the best way if someone could get it working.
Sirius

Postby Christopher » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

GPNMilano wrote:The alternative is that the devs behind the Fan-Relto pages could add a additional prp to the GUI.age and simply put the relto page images in there.

I tried this out, but it doesnt work. The Page in the Reltobook is empty. Is there something I must do, that the Page is loaded?

Sirius wrote:Or else modify the YeeshaPages python file to tell it to load pictures for fan-made page from the img folder rather than using prps. I remember seeing PtLoadJPEGFromDisk used in the library of the Relto. I think that would be the best way if someone could get it working.

I dont think that this will work, because the images of the Reltopages have Alphalayer and JPEG doesnt have one.
Christopher

Postby Trylon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 pm

GPNMilano wrote:The alternative is that the devs behind the Fan-Relto pages could add a additional prp to the GUI.age and simply put the relto page images in there.

I've been out of it a while, but afaik the main thing is that the prp has a "global" bit set in order to be globally loaded. Just adding it to GUI.age wouldn't cut it
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Mystler » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 am

Christopher wrote:I dont think that this will work, because the images of the Reltopages have Alphalayer and JPEG doesnt have one.

The H'uru-CWE client and the scripts support libPNG, afaik. You could try using png files. ;)
Of course, this is only working with MOUL, so in TPotS you may have to use two JPG files (one for the alpha channel).
Mystler

Postby Karkadann » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

another question, If somebody else wanted Cone's in their Relto is the "Personal_District_UamPage-cones.prp" file all they need?
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Karkadann » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 am

If someone wants to try it here is the file for Relto Cones

and just for the record its page 119
Attachments
Cones for Relto.zip
(139.96 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Corvus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 am

Your cones add some fun to the relto. Thanks!

But I think you should add the txt file to the download and add a note what to do with it. Some people might not know how to add the cones page to the relto book.
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Postby Aloys » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:46 am

Yay, cones everywhere! I killed them all in less than a minute though. :? Poor cones.

Nice mail box you have here Corvus, do you get a lot of mail in it? ;)
Aloys

Postby Corvus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 am

There's something strange about that mail box. I never get mail, but every day I find a fresh banana in it. :lol:

"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Postby Aloys » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 am

I want the same mail box! :P
Aloys

PreviousNext

Return to Plasma Development