Gehn.2 Live!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.2 Live!

Postby janaba » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:58 pm

J'Kla wrote:I deleted both the Gira and Kemo books was suprised that the journeys rememberd 6 done.
All three fish baskets were there so I diligently placed the first did the lights opened the door retrieved the second set placed them bellow the waterfall.
Retrieved fireflies and one of the pair bellow the waterfall has vanished can't see it in the lava.
That could just be me but it's not where I left it.

I've also deleted the Gira and Kemo books. My cloths were remembered as well.
I also got all three of those baskets as J'Kla did
Evidence here lol
Show Spoiler

I also retrieved the fireflies and when I came back there was only one of those two where I've arranged them.
I retrieved fireflies again to see what happens when I come back and then both baskets were gone ...
As the scene changed whenever I linked in I reltoed out linked in again, but they remained missing and I
also didn't see them by the lava and nowhere else around ... That's it, sorry guys, now it's your turn again ... :)
janaba

Postby oldmanjob » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

I had no problem with the baskets, but I could not link back to the garden age to get my last load of bugs :?
oldmanjob

Postby Chuckles58 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

I did the Garden ages after the bug-fix referred to in original post of this thread. I had the two baskets in place for the second trip. When I arrived with my fireflies the baskets were gone. I looked up in the cave where they came from and they were nowhere in sight.
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Chuckles58 wrote:I did the Garden ages after the bug-fix referred to in original post of this thread. I had the two baskets in place for the second trip. When I arrived with my fireflies the baskets were gone. I looked up in the cave where they came from and they were nowhere in sight.

As I posted in the basket bug thread, for now, please make sure they're not touching each other when you link out, until we can fix the collision issues. That seems to be the source of the current problem.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Nadnerb » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

For some reason I'm not having this problem. I just completed gira with touching baskets and they stayed there for me and my fireflies.
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby GPNMilano » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Branan wrote:
D'Lanor wrote:
Wamduskasapa wrote:Sharper's Aussie Hat is still missing from the Spyroom

That is not a bug. It was only available officially as a reward item in Uru - To D'ni and CC. And it is not even present in the MOULa female clothing set.

Best bet for this would probably be to just export a new edited version of the clothing with the max files. But I think we'd understand if you're reluctant to do so without a content license.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Chacal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

What's a herobrine?
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Wamduskasapa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Chacal wrote:What's a herobrine?

In Minecraft Herobrine was the subject of a community-made "creepy-pasta" (Creepy story). He is a human entity, but with white eyes, and often seen as a dead miner. In URU LIVE these were all white/light grey (often seen) Ghosts - NPCs...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Annabelle » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 am

Wamduskasapa wrote

In URU LIVE these were all white/light grey (often seen) Ghosts - NPCs...

I would like to know what is a NPCs... I don't want to encounter such entities in a dark corner. I'm already being disturbed by the angry monkey faces that I see on trees in Kadish forest and the devilish clowns in the 4th sphere maintenance's floor, I don't want to deal with herobrine too.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby GPNMilano » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 am

Annabelle wrote:I would like to know what is a NPCs...

Annabelle, NPC stands for Non-Playable Character. It is any character in Uru (Or other games for that matter) that you yourself cannot control. In Uru, Zandi, Yeesha and the Bahro would be considered NPC's. In the context of this discussion the ghost NPCs would be hiccups in the server/client. Say Player-A was to leave an age. Sometimes the clients of Player B and Player C won't get the message from the server that Player-A has left. So Player-B and Player-C will still see Player-A's avatar even though they're not really in the age. This is what we call a Ghost NPC.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

PreviousNext

Return to Gehn Shard