DestinyURU - A CWE Testing Shard

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

DestinyURU - A CWE Testing Shard

Postby Mystler » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 am

I have already talked about this little project at the AGM (Feb 2013) but not everyone is visiting it or reading the GoMe news regularly. That's why I'd like to create this thread as there are probably some people here who might be interested.

Often, I see new threads here where people are asking how to setup a client/server environment for personal testing purposes. However, installing and running personal testing servers might often be time consuming and eat up space from the local machine. Besides, firewalls and hardware power make it harder to test with friends.

So, this is why I decided to make my own testing shard public and allow everyone to "unleash hell" where it does not harm real shards.
Destiny is no alternative to Gehn, TOC, MOULa, etc. but a playground for your experiments with the CWE client.

For further information, take a look here.
Mystler

Re: DestinyURU - A CWE Testing Shard

Postby Deledrius » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 am

This is a great way for people to test their WIP MOULa-compatible (or converted) Ages! Thanks for setting that up. :D
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Plasma Development