I would like to build a 64-bit version of PyPRP

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: I would like to build a 64-bit version of PyPRP

Postby DreamBliss » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 am

I do apologize if I have confused you, or anyone else, by wandering esoteric. I'm new to the whole spirituality thing, but I have learned so much, experienced so much in such a short period of time that I forget I may sound to others what the nice folks at the Tao Bums forums sound like to me the majority of the time. So to answer your question, while staying as non-specific as possible...

Vibration level refers to the settings of one's emotional, mental and spiritual energies. That is, if someone is doing something negative like stealing, for example, they are operating at a lower vibration level. Their actions are hurting themselves and others. Stealing is basically saying, deep inside yourself, two things. One, that there is lack or scarcity, so you are operating out of fear. Two, that you do not trust that all good things will be provided. Acting out of fear, not trusting, is investing your energy (emotional, mental, spiritual) into a low vibration state.

To try to put it even simpler, doing negative things is low vibration, doing positive things is high vibration. So why does your vibration level matter you may ask? Because your body is like a big magnet. You attract to yourself the things that vibrate at the same frequency you do. So, to make a gross general analogy, killers get killed, and those who love are loved in return. What you experience every day of your life is exactly what you believe and expect you will experience. Your life as a whole is designed exactly the way you built it, based on your thoughts, beliefs and actions, which affect your vibration level, which determine what kinds of things you bring into your life.

When you vibrate at a higher level, bu doing, thinking positive things and being positive, your vibration level draws in things that are higher vibration in nature, or more positive. As the Source (AKA God, whatever you call Him/Her/It) is love and light, and always operating at the highest vibrational frequency, the closer you are in vibration level to the Source, the more directly you can change and affect your reality, and the reality of others, in a positive manner.

So back to why I don't want to use Max... It may cause others to steal the program, which means I would be operating at a lower vibration frequency, because I would be affecting them negatively. Instead, if I use Blender, which I can teach from and use legitimately because it is free, I operate at a higher vibrational level (because my actions are positive.) It also benefits more people, because it will cause others to want to make their own tutorials for Blender, which contributes to two communities at least, the Blender community and the Uru Age Builders community. Imagine this enormous cloud of high vibration, positive, creative energy! The things that would result from that will help so many people! For my art, whatever I decide to do, I want to operate at the highest vibrational level possible.

I hope I have sufficiently answered your question. I will not debate with you about physics as my knowledge is third-hand at best (never really studied the subject.) As I had understood it human beings and everything around us are made of tiny particles that vibrate at a low frequency with lots of space in between each one. As it was told to me, we could theoretically be condensed down to a fraction of our size if we compressed all these particles in our bodies until there was no space. And yes, that frequency thing is tied in with the whole low/high vibration thing I was talking about. The Source is energy, while we are physical. Everything starts as energy and then becomes physical once it manifests in our reality.

OK, time for me to let this physical body get its rest... BTW, as I don't wish to annoy any other forumers around here with strange talk about energies and such, you can PM me any question you have and we can continue the discussion that way.
If the spark does not desire the tinder there is no flame.
DreamBliss

Postby Tomala » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

DreamBliss wrote:Vibration level refers to the settings of one's emotional, mental and spiritual energies.

It's also the setting on my back/neck massager. I often find the higher the vibration the more energy it giveth unto me. :o
Tomala

Postby DreamBliss » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 pm

You know I always wanted one of those massages where some tiny Asian woman walks around on your back. But I am horrified by the thought that I might actually end up with some very large Swedish woman with hands that can crush rocks...

:P
If the spark does not desire the tinder there is no flame.
DreamBliss

Previous

Return to Plasma Development