~Shorah Paths~

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: ~Shorah Paths~

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Spero che questo video vi farà vedere di cosa si tratta Ecco il link al mio video: http://youtu.be/BdtGY3OgtYk Godetevi!

I have see your video Annabelle. A very good job. And thanks for have work for my age. I have see another thing.....In the age your avatar not have shadow.....Is a temporary condition or is a constant? I ask bescause this can to explane many things.....
You have take attention for the space between your avatar and the fence.....But in the original project that distance is deferent......I not understand why there is that deference.....But is true...i have licked the access over the fence perimeter. BUt is not for your anger....Is only for to protect a not perfect site, about texture and structures....
Ah....about the stairs.....In the plaza of rolling indications, the difficolty for climb the stair is not a mistake.....
I think all you have see there aren't great mechanic puzzle.....Is because is my first job.....And for that, for give all some challenge more, i have point the difficolty in the structures.....The stairs with tall steps, The first labirint with a sound for to distract, the second with a ghost wall,......All structures created for give emotions to the exploration.
I'm sorry for not to have does a perfect job, i will to do better in Lonirvan. But i will give above all new puzzle for have fun: this is the heart of MYST from his first chapter. For that, i please you to see the age for his true pourpose. I ask excuse to you for this joke, Annabelle. I hope you are not offended for that. About that, i can understand my final age shall be for you your favourite......hehe.....Take care, and shorah all :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Christian Walther » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:37 pm

I think part of what makes the change to prevent the railing jump near the solar panels so frustrating is that it’s an arbitrary invisible wall that does not match the visible scene. If you don’t want people to climb on the cliff (which is a completely reasonable desire), it would feel much more natural if you would just make the cliff steep enough that it cannot be climbed, or the railing high enough that it cannot be jumped. But a cliff that looks climbable and would be climbable by itself but is not because there is an invisible deus-ex-machina wall in the way, that is much more likely to be interpreted as a mean-spirited move to spoil the fun.
Christian Walther

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

HEHE...No problem...Is a lesson for the next time. For the happyness of all players i have reload SP and modified it.
I have give to Diafero the new version.....Shorah_Pahts Freedom.
I have deleted the invisible wall.....because is not possible see inside the castle the first key of my special room....For that i have think to free the players for run for all age.....BUT DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE SEA!
Remember is a delicate age....Take care of she please.
Ah...Annabelle....I hope you are happy now. Take patience until Diafero have upgrade SP with that version.
Have fun. I return to my work with the second age.
Shorah Everyone. 8-)
Last edited by Jhon J. Jaguar on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby janaba » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Awww, this is very kind and sweet of you, Jhon ... :P
janaba

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:52 pm

HEHE...THanks janaba...for me the important is all you can have fun in my world.
With Lonirvan i have in mind a very deferent project.....But for all i have keep a corner with natural beauty.
But i not spoil the sourprise. Shorah and take care ;)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:39 pm

See what's hidden in the spoiler... ;)
Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 pm

HEHE....A pleasure Annabelle....but now, after the upgrade, you most change your video. If i can give you a suggestion, take more informations before to judge a job. IS not a critic, hehe.....Is only because i don't will create some misunderstanding. But i thank you for have take time for create a video about my age. A nice thing. ;)
AH....someone have restored the chess set?
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Yes I won't let that video on YT after the change.

I'm planning of doing something more interesting, more big. I'll first wait to see the new updated age before.

I'm working on a video right now and I think I'll just go in the same vein for you age (just less big because the project I'm working on right now is huge).
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:53 pm

OK. I have check into the shard. The freedom version of SP is uploaded. THe collider now is deleted. :D :D :D
Have fun. And thanks to Diafero for his patience. LOL :P
I return to my job. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 am

Great news!

As promise, I'll take care of my video deletion later today.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island