Am I the only one who has to go through the Captcha test?

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Am I the only one who has to go through the Captcha test?

Postby Annabelle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:47 am

Hello,

It has been the 2nd time in few short days where I have to go through the Captcha test to enter this forum board.

Is it happening to others too or is it because someone tries to crack my password and is unsuccesful in doing so?
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Am I the only one who has to go through the Captcha test

Postby janaba » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 am

Nope, I could just log in as always ... :P

Edit: Just did it again to be sure ... no such occurrence by now ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Thanks Janaba.

It did happen again tonight... I'm mighty sure someone is trying to crack my password... because I don't see why I have to go through a Captcha test all of the sudden from time to time.

So to the innocent (imbecile) one that try to crack my password, stop it! Anyway what will you do with it ?!? I'm using this password only for this forum! And with this thread open... it will be easy to recognise a false me if you ever succeed cracking it! :evil: :x

----
Now I do wonder if this will affect my login on Gehn & Deep Island because I've just changed my password...
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:02 am

Though this is somehow annoying, of course, I wouldn't immediately suspect the worst in the first place ... :P

I remember very well, when we've had that issue on the MOUL forums for a few weeks, that was really a bit tiresome lol, but I don't remember what caused the issue, only that we had to delete our board cookies, which didn't resolve it for all of us immediately though ... :geek:

Ok, however, as no one said sth by now I suppose that you might be the only one, but nevertheless I wonder if this issue is server or client related, and I also wonder if what you suspect could be recognized or detected somehow by Adam or others with access to the server or if anyone of the knowledgeable folks here have any other idea ... Yeah, that's all that comes to my mind right now ... Good luck, Annabelle, and I wish you a soonish proper and convenient access here again ... :)

Edit: I just looked into my profile and saw that you could easily change your password ... you'd have to enter your old one again and maybe had to go through the captcha test once again, but maybe that could resolve it ... at least you would have done everything on your part ... :P
janaba

Postby cskid13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

No one's trying to hack anything. At least, I don't think so. I've had to go through the Captcha test every single time I log in, and sometimes it doesn't work even when I enter it correctly. As a result, there have been many times when I haven't been around the forums because I couldn't log in.
cskid13

Postby Annabelle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Ah ok!

Since I changed my password for a more complicated one, everything is back to normal for me. I don't see why you have the issue all the time though. I just got angry after 4 or 5 times... I wouldn't have the patience for the Captcha test every single time!!! :lol:

I'm Hulk in disguise :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby cskid13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Well, it worked this time! I'm not sure what changed.
cskid13

Postby janaba » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:33 am

That is wonderful news, Annabelle, I'm glad that everything's back to normal for you now ... I myself don't remember going through that test here ... Sometimes, very rarely, when I write my password or username wrong or so, sometimes I habitually write janaba1 as on the MOUL forums, which is wrong here, then I just have to write it again, there's no captcha test here by now, I'm glad ... However it is great when everything's working fine for all ... I wish you all a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving celebration and feast ... :)
janaba

Return to Off-Topic Discussion