Lonirvan: a little taste....

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Lonirvan: a little taste....

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Shorah writers...
I will give you a new entry about my second age. It prove Lonirvan is in progress, and present you the kind of job i have did for now. Naturally i have does more to that, but i ask your opinion about my first alive creature. I hope this first video can like you.... Is better of the my first. Shorah for now. And good job all. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkEGl8U7hdQ
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Lonirvan: a little taste....

Postby janaba » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 am

Hi, Jhon, I can only hope that the rest of your new age is more beautiful and inviting haha ... Thanks for the update and a few impressions nevertheless ... :P
janaba

Postby Sirius » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 am

The wind effect looks (and sounds) very nice ! The creature is quite hard to see, but it makes it even more spooky :P

Yeah, the Age looks quite hostile (the clouds make me think about the realMyst version of Selenictic), but I think the mood is really cool. Uru lacks a bit in hostile environments. Congrats !
Sirius

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:45 pm

For the Truth this is only the level 0....Remember there are 8 levels, and i work underground for they. I know the land in the video is not beautyfull....LOL....but for understand all you most to read the story who there is into it.....Don't worry.....I am at work for give you a new dimension of the exploration....i have said this is a sperimental project, but with that i will give you the top who i can to do in a age. Is not easy.....and i can tell you this......The level 1 take me the work of 4 levels....the same difficolty like i have see about all Shorah_Pahts... you can think wath there is back all that desert storm...LOL
But i hope you can have fun at the end to my job. The beast is only a little difficolty who i have create for not give a easy access to the level 1 and for give you a new condition of the exploration...Think this....How much ages are there were there is a beast who run back to the avatar?...LOL
Shorah for now....There are many things i most to do again.....Bye 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

The beast looks very terrifying but I'd like to see it running after me LOL. I'll win the race!

I think it's good to have a wide variety of environments: puzzles, adventures, challenges, sheer beauty, humour, developed stories, danger (in Ta'kla Makan there's already a giant ugly beast and if you make the wrong choice... :lol: I shall not tell you what will happen), climbing, & jumping. Each explorer has his or her own taste so bringing a new dimension to the whole community, it's a great thing! And if you play the Myst Series... there are already a lot of danger elements in it so it's not that bad. I wouldn't like something like fight or war or conflict, but an element of danger like that beast, it could be challenging!

Thanks Jhon! :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 am

Hallo Jhon :)
i like it very much and i think the Idea is fanstastic.
In the story of my next age Alabaster exist also a beast.
I hope you do not think that I take the idea from you.
But it is above all a story. It would be hard to animate such a creature. :o

Good wishes for your projekt
Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby janaba » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Haha, I remember that Takla Ma'kan beast, Annabelle, that was quite an unpleasant surprise lol ... :lol:

I suppose that beast here will most probably run through or past us anyway ... No, really, please everyone, go on playing with your creativity and with getting everything out of the resp. tools available and have fun ... esp. you, Dulcamara and Jhon, have already impressively demonstrated your talents and I know you won't disappoint us with what you are creating ... :P
janaba

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:28 pm

For answer to all....The beast is a creature who walk in the surface....with the story you can have the reason of her presence. But her influence upon your avatars is true....if the beast locate you, the only way is Relto. The beast (who have a name, but for to know it you most finish the age) have take me many time, for give it life and a walking effect.

Not worry Dulcamara, is not a problem, and i understand so much job there is back to an animation. The question is for Lonirvan now i will use all my power, because for it i have a special objective. Not sure it can have success, but the more important is you can have fun in a new age. I have see with Shorah_Pahts the lands fafourites are the naturals and open landscapes. I have think that for my third age. But Lonirvan is an age destinated for a multidimensional exploration. I not will ruin the sourprise, but i can said you this..... In all ages i will added effect for give you special emotions...not sure to succeed in it, but i shall does my best. The surface of Lonirvan, i know, not tell many, but the surface is only the beginning. But stop now....i risk to write too much....HEHE :P

Good job all. And take care. 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:14 pm

I have upload a new video, because for to judge the beast the last is not sufficient. I have change the atmosphere only for the video. In the game the Storm is like to the first. This Link is for give you a new perspective to the beast. Now can you have a new idea to what is it.
Open to the judgement...Have fun. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub9z3wuHnF0
Last edited by Jhon J. Jaguar on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby dtierce » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 am

link please?
MOULa-KI: 15763576
GEHN-KI: 00022090
DI-KI: 00145074
dtierce

Next

Return to Building