New hood idea (for delevopers and other tech stuff)

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

New hood idea (for delevopers and other tech stuff)

Postby zeke365 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:28 am

Yesterday in Moula I was presented by X for a Moula hood deigned for people who are tech people, for age developers to come and discuss tech stuff or for even off to topic tech stuff. Plus it would give an opportunity for people want to make ages or build worlds to come and learn from you guys and gals. It quite the idea, something I did not think of but what are your thoughts would you want a hood designed for that purpose?

a few names of the hood are Tech World Hood (though I do see why I would not like this idea kind of signals people out), help tech hood or tech help hood (better but not something new people might want to join ) then I thought Developer Hood that seem to have a nice ring to it without scaring off new comers who wants to learn development in age building and games. Or you could up with your own name for it.

Tell me in the comments below and I will present the idea at the AGM in September if people are interested in this type of idea.
zeke365

Re: New hood idea (for delevopers and other tech stuff)

Postby Tweek » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

The replies on the MOUL forums to this topic pretty much cover any reply I would have made :)
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby zeke365 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:10 pm

thought I post it everywhere. :)
zeke365

Postby Tweek » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:53 am

Nothing wrong with that :)
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Return to Off-Topic Discussion