New Guild of Wizards shirt

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

New Guild of Wizards shirt

Postby diafero » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:29 am

We now have a new shirt available on DI, for the Guild of Wizards. If you want to know more about the guild, I guess you have to ask Zesty of Xeniphers who contacted me about this ;-) . If you want to design your own shirts, we also have to ask her -- all I did is put some files on the server...
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: New Guild of Wizards shirt

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:31 am

well, this makes us very mysterious indeed ! :lol:
thanks Diafero for letting us have our t-shirts in DI. we will add the long sleeves one soon :)
our t-shirts are free for everybody to use.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby diafero » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:25 am

Some more Guild of Wizards cloths have been added.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:31 am

Diafero - I want to Thank-you so very much
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Korovev » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:45 pm

By the way, is there a tutorial or guideline somewhere? The closest I could find is this, and it’s just a discussion about it.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:01 am

Korovev, we did not follow any tutorials.
Larry and I created the logo and Mystler put it on the clothes and created PRP files, first for MOULa and MOULa based shards and then for DI, which is based on URU CC and is different so the files had to be adjusted accordingly. it was a team work of 3 people from 3 different parts/countries of the world. we have never even met each other. i worked with Mystler through Skype, lol. quite tedious task that requires a lot of patience and testing .......... hope you like them.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Korovev » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:44 am

Not to downplay the art department, but the crucial point is making the game files and testing them on a shard. I doubt I’m the only one who have some little experience using PlasmaShop (for stuff like the City mods), but could use some pointers to things to be careful about when editing clothing prps, like ID ranges and naming conventions.
Of course, since your shirt comes in its own file on The Open Cave, I could use that as a template to tinker with, but again which parameters should (not) be changed? Since TOC already has a shirt I made, in a prp with other designs, would moving the relevant data to a stand-alone prp break stuff? I’m not asking this to you specifically, it’s an open question ;)
In the perspective of reviving Uru Live, I think having would-be designers able to produce the prps themselves, without putting everything on Mystler’s shoulders, would be a better option, isn’t it?
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Return to Deep Island