Gehn Shard 5th Anniversary

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Gehn Shard 5th Anniversary

Postby Annabelle » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:40 am

Thanks Jeffrey & Acorn!

BTW, for those not at the party yesterday which was great fun, Jeffrey came back (he told me he never left... maybe a 2nd avatar who knows) with his jacket on. So officially, only Jeffrey (1st explorer to receive the reward) and I (2nd) have the GOW Ink logo shirt in their wardrobe.

Well... I was going to finish the quest with my 2nd avatar then redo it all over again while filming myself with my 3rd & last avatar. I do not see the quest anymore like Acorn mentioned it in her post. I hope it's a temporary measure. I kind of like that silly quest. A bit of torture from time to time, it's the spice of the existence! :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Hmmm... I didn't remove it. I wonder if there is a bug allowing people to remove marker quests from the global inbox :roll:

EDIT: Yes, it appears that it IS possible for anyone to remove the marker game from the global inbox due to a bug. Oops! Y'all kindly don't remove the game from the global inbox ;)
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Acorn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:30 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote: Y'all kindly don't remove the game from the global inbox ;)

It's gone again I'm afraid :(
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:08 am

I don't know to what extent you can work around this issue... In Minkata Shard, there is a marker quest called: "25 markers for a something day in your Relto". That marker quest cannot be deleted by anyone. It's there, you either play with it or leave it as an item in your Incoming.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Remember that marker quests on Gehn have a completely different backend implementation when compared to the other shards. It's a bug ;)

EDIT: the quest is now back in the global inbox. Please don't remove it >.>
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Acorn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 am

Aaaand it's gone again :evil:
Acorn

Postby Acorn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:53 am

Yay, completed the Quest and got the logo - hadn't realised, though, that there was a choice of clothing items I can wear it on! Cool! 8-) Thanks! :D
Acorn

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:42 am

Acorn wrote:Yay, completed the Quest and got the logo - hadn't realised, though, that there was a choice of clothing items I can wear it on! Cool! 8-) Thanks! :D

I wanted to make it apply to at least one more, but the current system is so... finicky... that it was enough work putting these three (six, technically) together on short notice.

Just making these highlighted even more things in the clothing system and avatar meshes/UV-mapping I want to fix. :roll:
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Acorn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Congrats and thanks, Deledrius!

In an ideal world (when you've had a chance to fix everything) I'd like it on the leather jacket too please :lol: ;)

Thanks again too to Adam and Doobes (and anyone else who helped) for the Quest itself. Time is healing the worst memories.... :twisted:
Acorn

Previous

Return to Guild News