RIP dear Wamduskasapa

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

RIP dear Wamduskasapa

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:09 am

With deepest sadness and very heavy heart i am sorry to inform you that Al Edwards - our beloved friend and age developer WAMDUSKASAPA - passed away Febuary 7 2017.

His intelligence, knowledge and above all - kind heart - will always be remembered. Al was a very special friend, always there for me and everyone who needed him.

I will never forget you my buddy. You will be sorely missed.

May your Spirit and Soul have a continued and enjoyable walk on the Road Of Life and Exploration beloved buddy. May you fly free of pain with your totem - Raven.

(please visit the age he co-created - R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn as well as his site here: http://www.wamduskasapa.com/)
Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Re: RIP dear Wamduskasapa

Postby Acorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am

This is such sad news, Zesty, but thank you for sharing it.

I remember how much he used to help when we were testing on Gehn so you could have posted to the Gehn forums too. I particularly remember him helping me out when the fish traps were behaving badly.

I know that his life was a big struggle but he never gave in - he used to say how stubborn he was.

RIP Wam :cry: :(
Acorn

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 am

RIP Wamduskasapa. :( :(
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 am

a get-together for Wam will take place on March 1st at 7:00 KI and 12:00 KI in MOULa - Ae'gura. (March 1st 2017 would have been Wam's 69th birthday).

Wamduskasapa's name has been added to the Explorers Memorial so we will start from Kahlo Pub and then move to the GUILD OF WIZARDS hood of which he was a member .......

the event is open to everyone and the time is open too. you can join us at any time for a minute of silence and remembrance or if you did not know Wam, to show respect and say farewell to a great fellow explorer.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby diafero » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:48 am

Well those are sad news :(

I still vividly remember how he once expressed to me his deep feelings about Uru and this community -- a place where his physical problems did not matter, and a place where people express themselves by constructing worlds. It was my pleasure, Wamduskasapa, to meet you. May you rest in peace.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island