Picture Viewer in Relto

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Picture Viewer in Relto

Postby cennie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Is the Picture Viewer in Relto disabled?
Cennie
cennie

Re: Picture Viewer in Relto

Postby Deledrius » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Mine appears to be working as expected. What problem are you having?
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby cennie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm not able to post a picture to it. Could you walk me through how to, again please?
Cennie
cennie

Postby Deledrius » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 am

I'd be happy to. The interface for the imagers is a bit odd.

You need to approach the imager so that the small light indicator beneath the screen lights up blue. Once there, open your KI.

To the left, under your friends list, should be a new category, Devices, containing "Personal Imager". Click it to make it the active recipient.

Above the Age Folders List, the box should now read "Personal Imager". Go ahead and find the text or image in your KI that you want to put onto the imager. It will be in the folder for whichever Age in which it was created, unless you've moved it.

Select the image or text, which opens the full view in your KI. A series of arrows pointing left into the Age Folders list should appear, with an extra arrow at the very top pointing at the box that contains "Personal Imager". Click the arrow to send the image or text to the imager.

Later, if you want to clear your imager and start over, create a text note and put inside it only the text cleardaImager, and send the note to the imager.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard